Chapter 54: Bittersweet

(Sierra pov)

"Are you fucking serious! you still haven't caught them yet."

A voice shouted to me over the phone.
I was standing in the bathroom in my bedroom Danny was sitting in the room watching tv.

"I've tried but every time I try to get Damion to confess something always come up," I whispered.

"You been on this mission for over a year now I'm taking you off this mission, you're coming back coming back to Atlanta."

"No please I cant go back there..."

"I don't want to hear it! you were supposed to only be in Houston for three months."

"Dad I'm sorry I was trying..."

"Pack your shit!, I'm buying you a plane ticket and you will be flying back here in the morning." he told me and then hung up.

I took a quick look in the mirror my hair was in a messy bun with no makeup and I was just wearing a white tank top and black sweats.

I walked out of the bathroom rubbing my eyes fighting back the tears.

"Are you ok?"
Danny asked. He was sitting on the bed in a white shirt and blue pajama pants

"Yea I'm fine." I said as I sat next to him.

I sat next to him and he pulled me close.

"I don't care that the baby isn't mine I still love and want to be with you and I'll raise him like my own son." he said.

I smiled Danny was the perfect guy and he doesn't even know that when he wakes up tomorrow I will be gone as if we never met.

"I love you I just want you to know that." I said.

He kissed me.

"I love you too." he said.

My phone went off I seen a text from an unknown number my eyes grew wide as I read it.

We know where you are be there soon.😈

"Baby whats going on?" Danny asked with a concerned look on his face.

"Grab your keys with have to get out here now." I said quickly getting up.

THUD!

I heard my front door slam open and before I knew it guys dressed in all black quickly ran into my bedroom.

Danny looked at me shocked.

"Baby whats going....

Before he could finish one of the guys shot a bullet directly in the middle on his forehead.

My eyes were filled with horror as I watched his body fall hard onto the floor.

Then the guys looked at me.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"We were sent here to kill you." one of the guys said behind the mask.

For some reason, I knew Tristan was behind this...

I looked over at my balcony door and quickly ran to it I heard the guys running behind me as I opened the balcony door and stood on the ledge The warm breeze hit my face and was blowing through my hair.

The guys had their guns pointed at me.

I was on the fifth floor I looked down.

There was no way I'm going down not like this and especially not by the hands of Tristan.

I jumped off the ledge without a second thought.

(Damion)

"Are you sure you really want this?"
My wife Trina asked me we were sitting at the kitchen table Tyler was upstairs sleep.

"Yes I'm sure I want this I love you and I want to be a good man to you our sons and our future baby girl ."

I said Looking at Trina's belly sticking out from her black nightgown.

She sighed.

"Damion you hurt me twice already I'm not going through that again." she told me.

"Baby I won't put you through that again I love you." I said looking her in the eyes.

I meant that too I really loved Trina and I don't know why but just seeing how Tristan treats my sister really made me realize how much I love Trina and want us to be a family again.

She thought about it.

"Don't fuck things up again Damion."

"I promise I won't," I said with a grin on my face.

Ok So tomorrow I will be posting the last Chapter and Epilogue Tommrow.

The Epilogue let's just say Candy will be 27 and Tristan will be 30 I'll let you guess how many years later that is for now. 😎😂

What did you guys think let me know.😊