Chapter 22:His Day

(Damion Pov)

After the boys were put to bed in my room we were sharing the same bed I was laying in the middle of them. DJ was passing gas like crazy and Tyler sleeps like hes playing twister.

I sat up the light from the tv was flashing a white light in the dark room.

Then I carefully got out of the bed and went down stairs. As I passed by candy and Tristan's room I seen the door was cracked the lamp was on and Tristan was sitting on the bed with his laptop.

Walking closer to the bottom of the stairs I could the only thing I could see was a bright light flashing from the blaring tv it was the only thing on in the living room. Once my feet touch the cold floor I seen Sierra laying on a big air mattress next to the couch.

I'm surprised my sister don't just get plastic covers. I could see her phone light shine on her face as i walked passed her. The smell of something sweet baking filled the air as I walked to the kitchen.

The light was on and I could see candy in a pink sweats and a grey tshirt she was pulling out a metal pan she was making brownies. I walked over to the counter and was about to pick up a brownie but then she quickly smacked my hand away.

"Those are not for you they are for Tristan his birthday tomorrow." My sister told me.

I was still rubbing my hand.

"You made two batches of brownies I can't have one?" I asked.

"No you cant but you can have cake tomorrow," she said.

I forgot Tristan don't eat cake for some reason he eats brownies.

"Ok fine I won't touch them I told her then I grabbed a blue Gatorade out of the black refrigerator and walked out of the kitchen.

(Tristan pov)

The smell of meat cooking filled my nose as I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off it was eight in the morning.

Today was my birthday and for the first time in a long time, I was actually excited about it. Even though today was my birthday I still decided to go to work for some reason so I quickly took a shower and put on my uniform.

"There's my sexy birthday man!" I heard Candy 's voice from behind me I turned to see her in a black and white striped sundress and her hair was in a ponytail.

Then I got an idea..

"I came to tell you breakfeast was ready she said.

I walked over closed the door and locked it.

She must have read my mind because before I knew it she was unbuckling my belt and took me in her mouth.

(Damion pov)

"You guys ready to go?" I said to DJ and Tyler.

Since it was saturday I was taking them to the basketball court at the gym.

"I'm ready!" Tyler said excitedly running passed me and DJ just walked passed me looking at his phone as the walked out the door to my car. I was about to say something when my phone ringed it was Trina.

"What is it?"I asked.

"Have you dropped the boys off yet?"

"No, I'm my way to drop them off at the basketball court now," I told her.

"Tell them to pack their stuff up."

I was surprised.

"You said I was keeping them this weekend."