Extra chapter:Please Me

(Somewhere in Houston)

Tristan

It was three am me and my cop friends just got off another long night.

We decided to make a stop at Waffle house and grab a bite to eat.

The place was surprisingly empty as I entered the smell of waffles filled my nose and I could hear the bacon sizzling next to me as I sat in a booth next to my friend Burt.

The waitress came up to our table and took our orders.

"What's up with you bro you been quiet tonight." Burt said to me.

I shrugged.

Pulling out my phone I seen that I had no calls or text from my so called wife.

Burt shook his head.

"Man stop worrying about her she clearly no worried about you."

"Whatever dude,"I scoffed.

Soon the waitress came back and handed us our food A big plate of chicken and waffles was placed in front of me.

I started scarfing down my food while everyone else was talking I was in the mood to eat not talk.

Looking down at my now empty plate I was ready to order more when I heard the bells from the front of the place as the door opened.

"I swear to god I wanted to drop that hoe!" I heard a female voice boom through the small diner alongside other girls laughing.

Curious I looked up and seen a group of women who looked like they just left the strip club or some party. But only one of them stood out to me there was a woman with long pink braids. Taking a better look I realized it was Candy.

Candy

After another long night shaking my ass at Juicys me and a few of my girls decided to stop in Waffle House and get some food.

"Man who the fuck that bitch thought she was Beyoncé or someshit!"

"Girl you are too crazy always getting into fights." My friend Sierra chuckled as we walked inside.

The place was empty which was weird since Waffle House is usually packed when I show up.

I looked over at the other side of the place to see a group of cops looking at us.

Oh shit I was hoping I didn't smell like weed cause I don't need no pig up my ass tonight.

I looked over at the group of cops to notice one of them was looking at me.

I squinted my eyes a bit to see it was Tristan.

What was he doing here?

I decided to play cool as me and my girls made our way to the bar I sat on a barstool and started swinging my legs as I looked at what I wanted to eat.

"Hey is that the guy you was telling me about Sierra asked.

"Which I asked pretending not to know who she was talking about.

"The one who looking at you like your on the menu." She joked.

"Bitch please I'm not no Waffle House menu I laughed.

After that we placed our orders since we were sitting at the bar I could literally watch my food being cooked.

From the corner of my eye I could still see Tristan staring at me.

I got an idea.

"I'm going to the bathroom I told Sierra then have her a wink.

I got up from my barstool and walked to the bathroom making sure to sway my hips.

After I walked out of the bathroom I walked swaying my hips again I could tell all eyes were on me something I'm use to.

I made my way to the bar and sat next to Sierra.

"So..

She nodded.

"The whole time I thought his eyes were gonna pop out of his head."

"Girl really I laughed.

Soon our food was brought out and we started eating by the time we were done it was just me and Sierra since the other girls I hang with left early.

Looking over back at the cop table it was just Tristan and another cop the other two left.

As we got up about to pay the cashier lady

"Oh your food was already paid for." She told me.

I looked back to see Tristan pretending not to look at me.

I grinned then me and Sierra walked out.

"I'll take you home but let me get a smoke first she said standing by the building outside.

I hated cigarette smoke so I waited by her car which was parked next to a cop car.

I waited for Sierra to hurry up with her cancer stick

The door opened and seen Tristan walk out of the building he walked up to me catching me off guard.

"Hey he said looking nervous.

"Hey and thanks for paying for my food I said.

Eventhough there wasn't much light out I could see his eyes were all over my body.

"Your welcome and I just came by to see if you needed anything?"

"Don't you have a whole wife at home I smirked.

I leaned back on the cop car.

"I mean.. he started to blush.

I didn't give a shit about his wife I just like teasing him he cute when he plays innocent.

"Well there is something I could use help with I walked up close to him my body was touching his.

He looked at me.

"What is it you need." His voice got deep and I got wet.

"Just follow us back to my place. " I told him as Sierra madd her way to the car and unlocked the doors.

"Yea I can do that he said as I got in the passenger side of the convertible.

He made his way over to his car and got in with his cop buddy.

As we were driving down the highway Please Me started playing on the radio.

"This my shit turn i
"Turn it up I said She turned the radio all the way up it was blasting.

I looked back to still see Tristan was following us.

I stood up and faced them.

The wind was blowing on my face.

"Please me baby."

"Let me here you say."

I was singing at the top of my lungs.

Their car soon pulled up next to ours also blasting Please me until we made it to my place.

Once we made it to my place Sierra dropped me off and Tristan was dropped off also.

It was just us standing in the front of the apartment buildings it was still dark outside.

We were looking at eachother.

"So you wanna show me what you need help with he said biting his lip.

"Oh yea I'm gonna show you something I teased as we made our way upstairs and to my apartment.

Before I could get the door fully unlocked Tristan and I were already all over eachother.

Once inside lets just say I definitely let him inside and we spent the rest of the night pleasing eachother.

Thanks for over 75K reads

I love all y'all support 😄❤️