Chapter 29:You lied

Song:No Love

(Laura pov)

"He's serious, I told  Lisa my older sister.

"Tristan is leaving me," I whined into my phone as I was sitting in my bedroom on my laptop looking for a job.

With Tristan gone I'm having to pay the bills myself now.

"Are you sure maybe you can work things out." she told me.

I shook my head.

"I've tried that but he's more concerned about that stupid stripper." than he is me I rolled my eyes.

"Well what are you going to do if everything falls through?" she asked.

I looked at the mirror on my dresser and stared at my reflection my long brown hair was in a ponytail and I was in green pajamas.

I sighed.

"I'll have to move back in with mom and dad."  I said.

Which was something I didn't want to do since our relationship isn't exactly the best.

"You can't do that!"  My sister said shocked.

"Well what am I'm going to do." I said throwing my hands up.

"There is one thing you can do to buy you more time." Lisa told me

"What is it?" I asked.

(Candy pov)

"Hey," I said to Tristan as I opened the door and he walked into my apartment.

He had  a sad expression on his face.

I looked at him.

"Is everything ok?"I asked.

"We need to talk." he said flatly.

"What is it?" I asked.

As I sat on the couch then he sat beside me. After he got off work he usually stops by.

He took a deep sigh and looked at me his eyes were watery.

"What's going on?" I asked him again.

He shook his head.

"We cant do this anymore." he said.

I felt my heart drop.

"Can't do what?" I asked hoping he did not mean what I thought he meant.

He looked at me.

"Us.."

I felt like I was stabbed with a knife.

"Why not?"  I asked holding back my tears.

"Because Laura's pregnant!" Tristan said his eyes were unable to look at mine.

"So..."

"It's over."  Tristan said cutting me off.

"I have too much to risk now that's she pregnant and I want to be a good father to my child." he told me.

He stood up.

"Tristan please," I pleaded grabbing on to his pant leg.

He shifted slowly and looked at me.

"I'm sorry Candy I think we should keep things about the case from now on ." he was unable to meet my gaze again.

Then something in me started boiling I picked up a book of my coffee table and threw it at his direction.