Chapter 52:Circle of life pt 2

Candy

"Are you sure getting married to Tristan was a good idea?" he asked me.

I shook my head.

"Damion don't start that shit with me." I shot him a look.

We were sitting on the couch after Tristan and his sisters left things were actually going pretty good until Damion brought my marriage up.

"I'm just saying you guys been through a lot..."

I knew Damion was lying that's not what he really wanted to say he always sugar coat things when he lies to me.

"Damion what are you trying to say?" I looked him dead in his eyes.

He looked away.

"Don't lie to me." I told him.

"It's just.."

"Oh my god be honest with me!"I snapped.

"I don't think you and Tristan Marrige is going to work."

I looked him.

"Why the hell not Mr. I fuck dumb bitches while still married." I clapped back.

I can tell I hit a nerve.

"Fuck it I was trying to spare your feelings but the reason I don't think you two will work out is because your insecure and Tristan walks around so fucking confused he don't know if he want to be the good cop or bad cop."

I'll admit that last part was kinda punny.

"What's in the bag?" I asked completely ignoring his comment.

He picked up the red bag that Sierra gave him off the table inside was a bunch of gift paper underneath it was a pregnancy test.

Both of our eyes grew wide as we looked at the plus mark on it.

"Damn it Dami..." I stared to say until I felt water coming from in between my legs.

(Tristan pov)

My sisters and I were all standing in the hospital room around our Dad who was laying in the hospital bed. The doctors suggested we say our final goodbyes as he didn't have much longer.

We all had tears in our eyes I looked over at sisters and could tell Niki was taking this the hardest.

"I just want to say I love all of you and I'm proud of each and everyone of you." he smiled.

Then he looked at me.

"Girls give me and your brother a moment please."

"Come on guys, " Michelle said leading Niki and Tiffney out of the room.

"Tristan I just want to say I'm sorry for what happened I just wanted you.."

"It's ok Dad." I said holding back my tears.

He smiled.

"You turned out great, " he said.

"Thank you, " I told him.
He held my hand.

"Promise me something?"

"What is it?" I asked.

"Promise me you'll take care of the family especially Niki."

"Yes, sir I will," I said.

"Also congratulations on the marriage."

I looked at him confused.
"How.."

He chuckled.

"I've been keeping my eye on you ever since you left years ago, " he told me.

"I'm glad I picked the right woman for you, " he said with a grin on his face.

I looked at him.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

He chuckled.
"How else do you think you were assigned to protect her when you were still a cop."

The man who I ran away from and hated for years is the reason I ended up with Carla.

He was starting to daze in and out.

"One more thing use that 50,000 dollar check for your wedding and let my grand babies know about me and your mother and let your sisters be in their life," he said to me.

"I promise Dad I will make you proud."

"You already did." He smiled.

Then I seen the life drain from his eyes until he was gone.

"Goodbye Dad, " I whispered then I walked out of the room tears stared falling on my face.

My phone started ringing it was Damion.

I answered.

"Candy and I are at the hospital now they fixing to take her back for the csection to have the babies."

"Ok I'm on my way, I quickly hung up and ran over to the Maturity ward.

AN
I wanted to give Tristan and his dad to end on good terms.

Was Damion wrong about what he said to Candy?

Sierra is pregnant by Damion how will Trina handle that?

How do you feel knowing Tristan's dad was behind getting Tristan and Candy to meet.

I'm also thinking about making Niki apart of the main cast.

Get ready for the next Chapter there's a surprise. 😊😘