Chapter 33:Cute but crazy

Candy

"Do I have to do this?" I groaned.

I was sitting in the passenger's seat of Tristan's police car he was in the driver's seat.

"Yes, its court ordered."

I didn't even do anything wrong that bitch seen me walking out to my car and still decided to give me a ticket.

(Two weeks ago)

"Thanks, girl I'll see you in two weeks I said as I walked out of the nail shop in my grey tracksuit having my birthday party at Juicy's tonight. and I needed to get my nails done to match my dress pink, sparkly and long.

I was looking at my phone while I was walking to my car when I looked up I seen a mertermaid she was big as shit walking towards me and in the same direction as my car. She looked me dead in the eyes and before I even got to my car she started writing my ticket.

I quickly ran up to her.

"Um excuse me what are you doing I asked still surprised.

She didn't even look up from her notepad as she was still writing my ticket.

"Illegal parking she said.

"I put change in the meter I shouted.

She gave me look.

"It was empty when I got here miss. She smirked.

"You cant give me a ticket, not today please I pleaded.

She went back to writing.

Bitch! I yelled as I grabbed the ticket book and ran into my car and pulled off the meter lady tried to chase me but I sped up.

I would've gotten away with it but security cameras got my plates.

Tristan was cracking up.

"Whats so funny I said.

"Why are you like that he asked.

I crossed my arms I don't know but do I still....

"Yes, you still have to go to therapy for the next two weeks or spend two weeks in jail.

I made a face.

"Oh hell no I don't even like the orange is the new black."

We both started laughing.

"Well I got to get to work he said as he leaned in for a kiss I kissed him back.

I was barely out of the police car when I heard.

"HAVE A NICE TIME SWEETY!" Tristan shouted over his speaker and then quickly pulled off.

People outside of the building were staring at me like I was high school freshmen.

I played it off and walked inside the building.

I've been thinking of this for a minute now lol 😂 Do you guys like the flashbacks.