Chapter 19:Start over

(Candy pov)

I was standing in front of mirror in the bathroom getting ready for work wearing some pink scrubs and my hair was in a ponytail. Recently I got a job as CNA at the hospital after Tristan pulled some strings and put in a good word for me I was hired.

After I was finished getting ready I pulled my pink Iphone 6s and started taking selfies of myself. In the middle of taking another picture I seen Tristan come up behind me he was in his uniform. As he put his arms around my waist.

"How do you make scrubs look so sexy." he said as he kissed me on the cheek.

"Baby your going to make me late."
I teased as I felt his hands grip my ass.

"You know I like candy."
he said with a smile on his face as we walked out of the bathroom that was in our bedroom.

After that night I came back in town and Tristan went crazy making me confess my feelings about.. What happened. Once everything was calmed down we talked things out.

I was in the one place I didn't expect Tristan's bed my head was laying on his shirtless chest while he was holding me and I was wearing his tshirt.

Even though we didn't have sex we still felt close to each other it was a feeling that I missed.

"So what do you think?" Tristan asked me while he was running his fingers through my hair.

"About..."I said as I turned to face him.

"Us." he said simply.

I took a deep breath.

"I love you..but what about what happened?"

Tristan was silent for a moment.

"We can pick up where we left off." he told me.

I shook my head.

"I don't think we can do that too much has happened."

He took my hand and looked me in my eyes

"I love you, Carla I don't want us to end not after everything that happened.

I bit my lip.

"I've changed I'm not the stripper you fell in love with, I'm bigger than when you first met me." I explained to him.

"I fell in love with Carla not Candy."

"I love you too and I don't want us to end either, so what do we do?" I asked.

He thought about it he's really cute when he thinks.

"We can hit the restart button and move forward." he said with a hopeful look in his eyes.

I don't know what happened but as I looked into his eyes I felt my doubts and insecurities fade away.

"We can do that." I said with a smile on my face.

He had a big smile on his face as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Tristan one more thing I said.

"What babe?" he said.

"Don't ever flip out on me like that again." I said.

We laughed as he held me closer.

"I wish you would become a cop with me." he said as we were walking out of the door.

For the longest even when we were first together he always tried to get me to be a cop but Its not my thing. Plus considering the fact that I danced for some of the guys that he worked with when I was stripper didn't help.

I shook my head.
"It's not my thing also I think you look better in the uniform.' I teased as I gave him a quick kiss.

After that we said our goodbyes and got in our cars and drove off in opposite directions.

(Damion Pov)

"I'm not giving you anymore money."
I told Sierra this this pretty biracial girl I've been talking to the last few months. We were at my house in my bedroom.

"Why not?" she said getting an attitude.

"Because I have a wife and kids they come first." I told her.

"They didn't come first when you was fucking me!" She shouted.

"Bitch you better lower your voice!" I shouted.

"Don't call me no bitch and you better have my money!" she yelled.

Then I heard the bedroom door open it was my wife Trina.

"Are you fucking serious!' My wife shouted.

"Baby its not what you think." I pleaded with her.

Sierra quickly ran passed her as she pulled her blonde hair and shoved her into the hallway.

"Get out of my house bitch!" she yelled as I heard the front door slam.

Then her eyes looked at me her face was filled with anger thank god I wasn't in the kitchen.

"You can go too." she said pissed off.

"Baby." I walked over to her

She moved back.

"Don't fucking touch me!" she said.

She threw one of my black and red jordans in my direction luckily I ducked.

"Get out now or I will call your Probation officer!"

I looked at her.

"Please you not going to do that," I told her.

"Wanna bet?" She said as she pulled out her phone.

I decided to do the smart thing and pack my stuff and leave things will be back to normal in a couple of days anyway.

As I got in my car and pulled off I thought about where I could stay so I pulled out my phone and made a call.

"I know she should be off by now." I said to myself.