Chapter 16:The Last set up

(Tristan pov)

"I don't know where she is I haven't heard from her I said

trying not to freak out as I was telling my boss over the phone. He paused

"Well you better find her or you can forget about your promotion.

After that he hung up I grabbed my keys and my jacket as I went outside to smoke a cigarette. When I was almost done I seen a gold Cadillac pull up unto the front yard.

I seen Damion and Candy's best friend get out. I called Damion to tell him that his sister was missing. I was wrong for not telling Carla about him being in the hospital.

They walked up to me

"Thanks for coming you guys could stay here in case she comes back I explained.

Damion looked at me and shook his head

"She's my sister I'm going with you to find her he said

Sierra quickly jumped in and said she would stay at the house in case Carla comes back.

That works I said as me and Damion headed to my truck and got in. I didn't want to argue anyway.

I pulled off

"So where are we going get asked.

I told him we were going to Alex's house I had a strong feeling he knows more than he's letting on.

Later as was pulled up to Alex's house I knocked on the door and as soon I seen him open the door I grabbed him by the front of his shirt.

"Where is she I said.

His eyes were wide

"Man put him down Damion said

I snapped back into reality and remember I had a job to do and I was trying to save Carla.

I let of his shirt and asked him what he knew about Carla going missing. He told me that a pretty white girl with dark hair paid some guys to kidnap Carla and that she's in Dallas.

"Let's go, Damion, I.said urgently as I was rushing to my truck.

"wait Alex shouted running to us

" You can't go he said.

He told us it was a set up to get us if we show up there or Carla would be killed.

My face dropped I knew that Laura was behind this. I was furious

" Come on I said to Alex

" What why he said

I looked at him and the look I gave him must have scared him.or something because he said nothing pulled his hoodie up and got in the truck.

I got in and then drove on to the highway and went to the exit for Dallas

As we're on our way to Dallas I was hard to focus on the road