Chapter 26:cuffing season

AN:If you don't get the the title of this chapter then you probably shouldn't be reading it.

(Damion pov)

After driving all the way to the other side of the city I didn't realize Sierra lived far away from me. I pulled up to some old looking apartments she said nothing as she got out of my car and started walking to the bright yellow light that was shining over the building stairs.

After that I pulled off while driving I looked over at Tristan who was completely out of it and his face was covered in the seven cheeseburgers he had. Hopefully, he doesn't catch on that's he's high surprisingly for a guy that never had edibles he's handling them pretty well. Driving on the highway my mind kept going back to what happened to Sierra I mean I don't feel bad since she tried to drug me first but I honestly thought she was smarter than that. The only person who doesn't know about me and Sierra is my sister and I plan to keep it that way.

I looked over at Tristan.

"Hey man, I said.

He was still kind of out it but he was responsive.

"What he said

"What happened tonight is just between us right I said taking a quick glance at him he was sitting in the passenger seat leaning back with a grin on his face.

"Yea man don't worry he said with a smile on his face and holding up both of his thumbs.

I grinned while shaking my head.

As was almost close to Tristan's house my phone started ringing it was Sierra I ignored the call she ended up calling me two more times. Then Tristan's phone started to ring

"Hello I heard him say to the other end of the phone

He paused.

"Ok, He said then hung up the phone.

"Was that Candy I asked.

He shook his head a little longer than normal.

"It was Sierra... How did she get my number I kept my eyes straight while I felt his looked at me.

"You remembered when I borrowed your phone I told him.

He palmed his forehead.

"Really," he said.

I'm kinda glad he was subdued a little bit.

"Just block her number," I said flatly as I pulled up to the house.

(Tristan pov)

"Be careful man." I heard Damion's voice as I stumbled out of the car.

What's wrong with me.

I walked into the house doing my best to step over any trash that was on the floor and still managed to almost trip. Everything felt like it was in slow motion as I was walking up the stairs.
I made it to my bedroom where Candy was still sleeping.

For some reason, I ended up thinking about earlier that night. Where she was all over I was getting hard thinking about it. I looked in my dresser while it was still dark and realized I had no condoms so walked out into the hall and to where Damion was sleeping at. Luckily he wasn't in there yet so I quickly went to his dresser and grabbed two condoms and head back into my bedroom.

(Candy pov)

What is he doing? I've been watching Tristan since he came into the room I was pretending to sleep so I could be nosey.

My head was peeping from the cover as I pretended to close my eyes in the dark as I heard the sound of Tristan unbuckling his pants and the sliding into to bed next to me. I kept my back to him and just laid there pretending to be sleep I just wanted to see what was next. I quickly realized that when I felt his hand rubbing my ass over the cover he slid his hand under the cover and started doing it. The touch of him rubbing my ass did feel good. Then I could hear the bed move as he scooted closer to me and pulled me close. I still laid there I wanted to get it on but I was sort of enjoying Tristain feeling me up. I felt his lips kissing on my neck.

"I know you're not sleep." he whispered in my ear as he kissed down my neck.

I started to turn to face him but he stopped me.

"Stay like that he said in a deep voice.

He was still kissing on my neck while I felt his hands slip off my panties from underneath the cover which he quickly tossed off of me. There was a pause as I heard the familiar sound of a condom wrapper being opened.

To soon be followed with being filled with his manhood inside of me he was kissing neck. He started off going slow I could feel him pulling out and in Then he slid his hand under my shirt and started playing with my nipples.

I was caught off guard as he firmly placed his other hand over my mouth and then he went into me faster this was different but I enjoyed it. When he was done he pulled out of me I rolled over and we started kissing.

In the middle of it, he stopped and looked at me with lust filled eyes.

"I want to hit it from the back he said to me.

"Ok, I smiled as I turned around and bent over on the bed.

My face was down and my ass was up while I just waiting awkwardly for him to put it in me.

Out of nowhere, he started fingering me slowly started speeding up.

"Shit." I moaned.

"Say you want Daddy's dick Tristan said his voice was deep yet sexy.

"I want daddy's dick." I moaned.

He pulled my hands back it took me a second to realize he was handcuffed me.

My face was in the pillow as he went in with no mercy it was like he was angry with me but I liked whatever got into him cause of the way he's into to me. My moans were muffled by my face being in the pillow. I don't know why but being handcuffed suddenly became a turn on for me.

Once he was done I felt my hands being released I turned over to my side and I could see Tristan was standing up sliding his boxers on then he got back into bed.

"Come over girl."He said as I slid over to him and I laid my head on him and we fell asleep.

What did you guys think?

Who was wrong Damion or Sierra?

Would you be mad If your sibling was messing with your best friend behind your back?