Chapter 10:Havanna

Song:Boo'd Up-Ella Mia

(Candy pov)

I was honestly surprised when Tristan called telling me to get dressed. I thought he was getting off late so I was just going to sleep until he got off.

When he picked me up i walked out wearing a red dress i wore my hair down it went passed my shoulders. With some black red bottoms and red lipstick.

He took me to this fancy steakhouse on the south side of the city. We went in and decided since it was a nice night out we decided to get a table out side.
A waiter walked up to us and asked us if we wanted anything from the wine menu. Tristan looked at me

"Ladies choice", he said
I ordered a bottle of Chardonnay. After the the waiter left

"So your really going through with the divorce?", I asked.

He looked at me his face become serious.

"Yes I'm going through with it, I'm done with that I want to focus on you, Carla."

I was blushing.

The waiter came back with wine and poured it in our glasses.

It's just weird hearing my real name since I go by Candy most of the time.
After that he suggested we go take a late night walk in the park.

I looked at him like get was crazy but he reminded he was a cop and he always keeps his gun on him.

I know I'm playing with his other gun tonight..

As we walking on trail of the park the stars were out and the wind actually felt nice against my burning cheeks.

"So can I ask you something?," he asked.

"Sure."

So why are you a stripper?, You're beautiful, smart, and too amazing to be a stripper." he said looking at me.

"The money." I said

He told me that if I wanted he knew some people and he could help me get another job.

"Why your so nice to me?"I asked.

"Because I care about you a lot and you're a good person."

My body went into auto pilot or something and I kissed him.

"Let's go back the house," I said.

I could see the excitement in his eyes as we headed back to his truck..
We couldn't keep our hands away from each other as we entered the apartment. We kept kissing as I started unbuttoning his shirt.

"Don't your work tonight?,"he asked.

"I rather stay in with you.," I said.

Then we went back to kissing as he slid my dress off my body I had on a pink lacy bra and thong. I was unbuckling his pants. He picked up and put me over his shoulder.

His hand smacked my ass as he ran to the bedroom.

"Put me down", I giggled.

He laid me down on the bed he started kissing me. I felt his hand slide into my panties he slid his middle finger inside my sweetness. He pushed it back and forth I bit my lip as he went faster. He was sucking on my right nipple.

"Tell me how bad you want it baby.,"he said in a deep voice.

"I'm missing work for it.," I said smiling at him.

He chuckled

"Well let me make it worth it.",said.

He slid my panties down and slid inside of me. He started thrusting his hips slowly it felt like he was teasing me as he was kissing my neck.

Then he sped up and the only thing I could hear was my bed bumping the wall. I was moaning while I had my legs wrapped around his waist.

"Turn over.," he said.

I turned over and he started hitting it from the back. He was just going fast inside me and it felt so good.I felt him pull my hair tight pulling my back towards him.

"Your my Candy right?" he said doing a hard thrust.

"Yes, I moaned.

Soon after that, we finished together.

I think I'm in love...