Chapter 20:Really what's next

(Candy pov)

After work Tristan and I were at home sharing a intimate moment our work clothes were thrown on our bedroom floor as we were in bed. I had my legs wrapped around his waist as I felt every inch of his manhood go deeper inside of me.

The sounds of moans and groan filled the room after we finished Tristain pulled out of me and took his condom off.

"I love you, baby, " he said still breathing hard his cheeks were flushed.

"I love you too." I said sitting up on the bed.

He smiled as we started kissing again I seen his hand reach into the nightstand looking for another condoms. By the look on his face I could tell we were out. He looked at me

"Hey you think we..." he stared to say.

I shook my head.

"Nope." I said.

"Just the tip?" he said with a grin on his face.

"I cant get off with just the tip." I laughed.

Even though Tristan and I are back together I didn't want to get pregnant again anytime soon.

"I'll go get more." he said as he gave me a quick kiss

Then he got up out of the bed and went to the bathroom. Once the door closed I picked up my phone off the nightstand to see the time and noticed I had three missed calls from Damion.

"Whats going with him?" I said to myself.

Then I heard the doorbell ringed I picked up the tablet monitor and seen that it was Damion standing at the dark brown wooden door.

I grabbed my pink robe and slipped on some black sweatpants then walked out of the room and went downstairs to answer the door.

I opened the door to see Damion he looked different without his beard.

"Whats up?' I asked.

He started shifting his body

"I just came by to see how you was doing." he said.

I rolled my eyes.

"I'm fine and I'm kinda busy right now I said about to close the door.

Before I could close it Tristain walked up and looked at us.

"Hey whats up." Damion he said.

"What up." Damion said.

As Tristain quickly passed us by we watched as he got in his truck and pulled off my eyes went right back to Damion.

"What's going on?", you called me three times." I said.

"Can I come in?" he asked

I pulled the door open and he followed me inside I went to the kitchen to get some water as he sat on the couch as I came back out I sat next to him and put my glass on the table.

He was looking down.

"Trina put me out." he told me.

"For what?" I asked as I turned to look at him.

He looked off to the side.

"You know how crazy she can be sometimes." he said.

I did agree Trina was crazy.

"Can I stay with you guys for a couple of nights."

I did a deep sigh.

"Damion..."

"CeCe please I have nowhere else to go." he pleaded.

By the look on his face his was serious I kinda felt bad and didn't want my brother out on the street.

"Ok I said."

"Thanks CeCe." he called me by my childhood nickname.

"I still have to talk to Tristain about it though."
He rolled his eyes.

"Ok." he said.

Soon we heard the door open it was Tristain walking in with a store bag.

"Hey babe they didn't have ribbed but I got luberca...."

He paused once his eyes landed on Damion.

"I'll take those." I said he handed me the bag and walked upstairs.

(Tristan pov)

Damn I wasn't expecting Damion to be here I thought he was just stopping by to say hi or hook us up with a tv.

"So what happened?" I asked him.

"My wife put me out." he told me.

I looked at him.

"Please tell me it wasn't because of Sierra." I said.

His look said it all.

Damn.

I shook my fucking head.