Chapter 42:Mr. Michel will see you now

(Damion pov)

"Come with me inmate 184752 follow me, a guard said as the came into my cell.

Handcuffs were put on my wrist as before I was able to answer. I was led out of my cell as And walked down the long hallway I seen other prisoners look at me as I passed by.

Then I was led into a small room dim room with a long table and two chairs I sat in one.

"Wait here, inmate." the guard said as I heard the door close door.

It felt like forever as I sat there I could tell it was raining outside since I felt water droplets fall on my head one by one.

Soon the door opened a man in a black tux walked in the room like he owned the place and sat down across from me.

"What the fuck do you want." I sneered.

He smirked.

"Well hello to you too Damion how you been?" He asked.

"Fucking great," I said sarcastically.

He ignored my comment.

"Damion you were one of my best men."

"Yea I was in the past not anymore I told him.

He sat back in his chair.

"Let's make a deal." He said.

I looked at him.

"What deal? I questioned him.

"I'll pull some strings and get you released and you owe me one favor." he had the look of a con artist.

"Whats the favor?" I asked

He shook his head.

"You'll never know do you want to be free or not," he said and raised a brow.

I thought about it his favors range from killing somebody to cleaning his backyard pool.

"Think about your family, " he said as he pulled out a picture and sat it on the table.

It was a picture of Me, my wife kids and my sister at fair standing in front of the merry go round that was a good day.

I do anything to see my family again.

I sighed

"Deal," I said.

He gave me a satisfied smile.

"See you in 48 hours he said then walked out of the room."

(Candy pov)

I stood by Tristan as he rung the doorbell I heard a dog started barking.

"I'll get it, daddy, I heard a girly voice said.

Then a girl opened up the door she was really pretty with blonde hair and was wearing a grey dress she kinda reminds me of Kylie Jenner.

We greeted each other as we enter the house it was a big fancy house you would see in the seventies it also kinda gave me plantation vibes but I left that alone. The smell of cinnamon filled my nose as I realized we were by the kitchen.

"Are they here yet? I heard a male voice ask from upstairs.

"Yes daddy they are, the Kylie look-alike said.

Then she looked at us.

"Tristan Daddy wants to talk to you." she said and then looked at me.

"You can come to with me and my sisters I'm Niki by the way, " she smiled.

"I'm Can...Carla, I said wanting to put my best foot forward.

(Tristan pov)

I walked up the long circular white staircase and went to the second door. It was the study or aka the meeting room. I saw my dad wearing a white button-up shirt as he was sitting behind a big brown desk.

"Yes, sir I said closing the door behind me.

He gestured his hand at the black chair

"Take a seat son he said.

I shook my head.

"I'm fine standing I told him.

I took a look at his face look thinner than I remembered but then again it's been years since I seen him.

"What do you want dad I asked.

"I want you to step up and run the family business he told me.

"Dad I can't I'm about to be a father and a husband I can't be tied down to this."

He looked at me.

"Tristan I really need you to... He started coughing hard.

"Are you ok I asked starting to feel concerned.

"Yes I'm fine he quickly said.
(Candy pov)
I was in the kitchen with Tristan's sisters we were talking and cooking. I don't know why but his sisters made me think of the Kardashian's I know his youngest sister Niki kinda reminds me of Kylie then his middle sister Tiffany reminded me of Khole while his oldest sister made me think of Kim. The feeling in the air was neutral they weren't rude but they weren't fully playing house host either. Things were going smoothly until I felt like my bladder was about to explore being pregnant twins I feel like I have to pee for two extra people.

"Where's your bathroom I asked.

Upstairs first door on the left Michelle pointed in that direction.

As I was walking up the stairs Tristan was on his way down he looked at me.

"Is everything ok he asked.

I nodded
"Yea your babies gotta pee I joked he smiled

"Ok, babe he said as I went up and he went back down.

After I finished using the bathroom and walked out I seen Tristan's dad standing in front of me.

"Hello, I said being friendly.

"You girls usually take the money up front right he asked?

I raised a brow.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

He reached into his pocket and handed me a check. While he was handing it to me I noticed how weak and frail he looked.

I looked at the check it was for fifty thousand dollars...

Wha...

Before I could say anything
"Take that and leave Tristan's life you can start a new life of your own.

He kept talking despite my obvious look of disapproval.

"Don't worry about the babies once you have them you will be sent four grand two grand for each.

The fact this man thought he could put a price on my babies super duper pissed me off.

"It was nice meeting you Mr. Michels I said as I walked back downstairs to see Tristan coming from the lichen holding a beer.

He looked at me.

"whats going on he asked me.

"I'm ready to go I said.

He was surprised but said ok we said our goodbyes then left the house.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Tristan asked.

I was quiet during the ride I was thinking about the fifty grand burning a hole in my Gucci bag. The old me would take the money and run but now I wouldn't ruin my future family for the world.

"Tristan I want to get married."

He looked at me confused.

"We are getting married baby," he said with a grin on his face.

"I mean let's get married just us," I said.

He was tapping on his phone I knew we were on the same page.

"I just bought the plane tickets," he said as we made a U-turn for the airport.