Chapter 27:Aftermath

Candy

The room was filled with sunlight as I woke up and sat up on the bed. As I looked over I realized Tristan wasn't next to me.

"What time is it?" I said to myself I was still in a daze from last night.

I picked up my phone off the dresser and looked at the time it was eight thirty in the morning.
As I looked up I seen Tristan standing in the doorway he was wearing a grey sweatshirt and black basketball shorts. He had a serious look on his face.

"Candy get off your phone and get dressed we got work to do."he sounded pissed for some reason.

He left the room before I could respond. I got up slowly because I felt like I was going to fall over. Luckily I made it to the bathroom without tipping over.

As I turned on the bathroom light I stood there and looked at my reflection in the mirror in front of me. I was shocked what I saw. My hair was matted and all over my head. Make up was smeard all on my face.

Only thing I had on was a oversized white t-shirt as I took the shirt off I noticed I had long purplish bruise on my neck. After I got out of the shower wrapped a blue towel around me I walked back into the bedroom the air from the fan kissing my freshly clean skin.

All I wanted to do was sleep. I went into my dresser and grabbed a grey tank top and red sweats somehow how managed to throw my messy hair up in a bun as I exited out of the room. Here you go Tristan said as he shoved a trash bag at me once I made it downstairs. I walked over to Damion who was on the floor picking up empty beer cans.

I got on the floor next to him as I started picking up beer cans also and placing them in the trash bag. I noticed Sierra was gone.

"Where's Sierra I asked Damion as I looked around the living room.

Damon said nothing as he lit a cigarette and took a poof.

"She left sometime last night." he said.

"Wait how did she..."

Tristan walked up and snatched the cigarette out of Damion's hand.

"No smoking in my house!" he growled at Damion.

Once Tristan stormed off Damion rolled his eyes.

"He must be having a pretty bad hangover." I told Damion.

Damon was quiet for a minute.

"Yea I think we got into a argument last night." he said.

I looked at him wanting to know more.
"About what?"I asked.

He looked down and went back to picking up empty beer cans.

"Nothing it was over something childish." he told me.

I heard the door bell ring.

(Sierra pov)
I pulled out in front of Candy's house in my black dodge challenger and got out I was wearing a black crop top, light blue jeggings and my hair was down.

After I was dropped off last night I went I passed out on my couch for a few hours. Even though I was kinda embressed about what happened with Damion but I've had so many drugs in my drinks I built a tolerance to it.

I walked up to the front door. The only reason I came back here was because I forgot my purse and my ID and keys we're in it luckily I had extra car keys and I was old fashioned and kept a key in my house plant.

When I knocked on the door I heard what sounded like Trex was stomping up to the front door but instead of a Trex it was Tristan he opened the door and looked at the slammed the door shut.

"Candy door!" I heard him shout.

What was his problem he usually seem so friendly.
After a moment of silence Tristan walked back up to the door he looked behind him and then looked at me.

"What are you doing here?" he sneered.

I decided to be mature and ignore him.

"I forgot my purse." I told him.

He rolled his eyes.

"Your welcome for the ride." he muttered.
Then he looked back at me.

"You can wait out here while Candy gets it." he said.

"Um no I'm coming in for my purse."
I said getting irritated I didn't know what his issue was.

"If you come in your helping clean up." he scowled.

"Just bring my purse,"I said rolling my eyes.

"Dont start no shit." he said before closing the door

I could hear him stomping off.

I could hear the birds chirping as I waited in front of the door then I heard some more stomping but instead of a Trex it was bigfoot.

Candy opened the door she was holding my red purse.

"Hey, she said rubbing her eye.

"Hey what's going on?" I asked.

"Just cleaning up things got crazy last night." she told me.

Then she handed me my purse I told her bye as I walked to my car.

( Damion Pov)

We spent all day cleaning with Tristan going into boot camp he made me and my sister clean the whole house then he made us do twenty push ups just for his entertainment.

After we ordered pizza since Candy said she was not cooking tonight. Tristan chilled out a bit but he was still hostile toward me for some reason I didn't want to risk a fight. So when I seen him walk into the kitchen I decided to find out what was going on.

"Whats wrong with you?" I asked him.

He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Are you serious you brought drama and drugs in my house."
he said in a low voice so candy couldn't hear him.

"Look the drugs were on accident but Sierra tried to drug me." I told him.

He crossed his arms.

"The only reason your here is because of your sister or I would've been threw your ass out."
he said narrowing his eyes at me.

"Tristan you should come look at this!" Candy shouted.

We both ran to the living room and seen the tv was on the news.
They were talking about a car accident that happened last night a cop was killed by a semi-truck.

"Isn't that your friend?" Candy asked looking at Tristan.