Chapter 15:Un-Expecting

(Laura pov)
"What the fuck man! , this is only half the money!"Alex yelled angrily

"You and your boys didn't finish the job he's still alive," I said.

I gave him a McDonalds bag and he looked inside and pulled out a stack of cash.

"What about the rest of money?" he asked.

I told him I would give him the other half if he does a favor for me.

Before things ended with Tristan I decided to take 15 grand out of the accounts since it was before the divorce I didn't have to document it.

I took 5 grand and paid off Alex's bail and in return, he helps me out by shooting Damion

I honestly was angry with both Damion and Tristan. I wanted them both to pay in some way so I'll hit them where it hurts them both.

"I'll give you the rest of the money if you find and bring Candy to me I'll give you the rest of the money".

He landed back in the passenger seat and sighed

"Ok, he said."

(Candy pov)
I was walking through a sea of boxes that needed to be unpacked. Been here almost two weeks and still having to dig through boxes to find things.

But I couldn't complain luckily after the accident my land lord let me break my lease early. So after that Tristan and I stayed in a hotel a couple days and looked for a new place.

This house seemed to just fall into our laps.
It was a nice two bedroom house it was on the other side of town but we figured the farther away the better.

I started digging through one of the boxes. I pulled out my pink flat iron and went to the bedroom bathroom and starting doing my hair.

Tristan walked up to me and kissed my cheek he was wearing his uniform since he got called in.

"Hey are you sure you want to go to the doctors office by yourself?" he asked.

"Yes, babe everything is ok now."I said.

He kissed me and kissed my growing belly.
"I just want to be sure you and our baby will be ok.

I told him we would be fine and he told me to call him and let him know I'm ok.

"Ok, babe I will,"I said kissing him

before he rushed out of the room.
After getting ready I grabbed my purse and exited the house got in my car and headed to the doctors office.

Later I was sitting in the lobby at the doctor's office. I was lead to a room with dim lights. The nurse told me to lay on the table and lift my shirt up as revealing my belly I was showing a little bit.

I jumped a bit when I felt the cold jelly touch my skin.

After the doctor was looking around she asked.

"Do you want to know the gender?"

"Yes," I said tears filled my eyes.

She smiled at me

"Congratulations you're having a girl."

"Really," I said happily.

After that, I scheduled my next appointment and left.

As I was driving I picked up my phone and called Tristan no answers so I sent him a quick text to let him know I was ok and that things went well.

As I was driving home I had to pee badly. There wasn't many places to stop but I knew I couldn't hold it until I got home.

So I decided to stop at the gas station I went in used the bathroom. Then I bought a pickle and a chocolate bar and walked out.

As I was walking to my car I felt something hard hit the back of my head

Then everything went black....