Chapter 32:Game Night from hell

Tristan
I was sitting at my small desk going over some paperwork it was hard to stay focused since Candy was blowing up my phone with sexy pictures and we were sexting a bit. I'm not comparing though.

I picked up my phone and opened the text to see a picture of Candy's boobs since she been pregnant they've gotten even bigger.

"Hey, are you and your girlfriend coming to Jerry's house for couples game night?" he asked.

My eyes were still glued to my phone looking at my girlfriend's boobs I looked up at the guy.

It was a new guy I didn't know him he had red hair and freckles I looked at his badge it read Pullman.

"I didn't know Jerry still did that I haven't heard anything." I told him.

He looked at me confused.

"Are you Tristan?" he asked.

"Who's asking ?" I said narrowing my eyes at him.

"Oh, nevermind.." he said then quickly walked off.

What was his problem?

As I was walking into the break room I seen Jerry sitting at a long white table talking to two other guys that I worked with I walked up to the table and sat down.

They all stopped talking immediately like I caught them doing something embarrassing.

"Hey man," Jerry said looking at me he had dirty blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Hey, are you and your wife still doing couples game night at your house?" I asked.

Jerry immediately had a nervous look on his trying to think about what he was going to say next.

"What?" I asked.
"It's not you.... He started to say.

"It's your girlfriend." One of the other guys said added.

I looked at them.
"What about my fiancé." I emphasized.

"Shes....got...a he paused for a moment.

"A what." I said starting to get annoyed.

"Shes got a reputation in the whole city and not a good one." he stated.

"Also were use to Tristan and Laura." the other guy said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Carla is a nice person she's just been through some stuff but that doesn't mean..."

Jerry put his hand up shaking his head.

"Ok you guys can come tonight." he gave up.

"What time?" I asked.

"Eight-thirty." Jerry told me.

(Candy pov)

"Why are you just telling me about this now."
I said to Tristan over the phone.

"Sorry babe it was a last minute plan."
I shook my head.

"Do I have to go....I said.

"No, but I think it would be good for you to make some new friends."

I took a breath.

I hated finding out things at the last minute but Tristan doesn't really ask for much and he knows how I am so he must really want me to go.

"Ok fine big head I'll go." I said with a grin on my face.

He chuckled.

"Great babe, also be ready when I get home since I get off this evening and I plan on showering real quick then we can head out." he told me.