Chapter 36:Found Out

Tristan

I was out in my cop car on my way to a call about a public disturbing the peace off the side the road before you get into the city.

I was pitch black the only light on the road was my car headlights. As I was driving down the single road My phone started to ring I didn't answer it since I was trying to keep my focus on driving I put my visor down as a car with their high beams was shining in my direction it looked like sunlight shining in my face.

From the corner of my eye, I saw A truck sitting on the side of the road and I saw four people standing by the truck from the distance.

I pulled up to them from the side of the road. As I got out of my car the smell of weed hit my nose as they have been smoking. I saw two teen boys and two guys who looked like they were in their twenty's. I got a better look and realized one of the boys was DJ.

(Candy pov)

Why isn't he answering I said frustrated and worried I called Tristan two time and he usually answers when I call him I hope things are ok.

"Aunt Carla is my brother going to be ok?"

I was sitting on the couch as I looked up from my phone and my eyes met Tyler's.

"Yes, T, I said as he sat on the couch and snuggled next to me.

After Damion and Trina found out DJ ran off they went to go find him while I stayed here and watched Tyler until they get back. To keep Tyler calm we watched some Disney movies until he fell asleep next to me on the couch I grabbed a red throw blanket that was sitting next to me and covered him up.

My phone started to ring it was Damion.

"Hey, have you heard anything about DJ and hows Tyler?" Damion asked.

"No I haven't heard anything on DJ and Tyler is sleep."

Another call was coming in it was Tristan.

"Hey, Damion I'll call you back Tristan on the other line." I told him.

"Ok, he said then I switched to the other line.

(Triston pov)

I tried to keep things professional as possible but it's hard when you see someone's child that you know.

But I was glad I caught them instead of another cop.

They were all black guys I looked at All of them.

"You, You and You." I pointed to the three other guys DJ was with.

They looked at me confused.

"Get in your truck and get the fuck out of here or I will arrest you." I growled at them.

They all had a look of fear in their eyes.

The three guys started to walk off.

"Hold up, I said stopping them.

They looked at me.

"Give me any drugs that are in your possession."

A skinny guy in a grey jacket sucked his teeth.

"Or I could just arrest you all." I snapped.

They went in their pockets and pulled out what they had in total I had six dime bags. After that, they got in their truck and speed the hell out onto the road.

It was just me and DJ he had A look of panic in his eyes.

I couldn't think of what to say.

"Come on and get in the car." Was all I could say.