Chapter 1

EMILY'S POV

It took a lot of convincing to get everyone to let me to leave but eventually I was on a plane back to New York. I said goodbye to everyone and they were all sad I was leaving for good but I couldn't stay there with Harry. Not after the things he said to me.

The girls said they would each come visit me back at my dorm soon but the boys could only come when they had a break. I just wish it didn't have to end like that. Harry thought I was faking our relationship. I can't believe everything we had was just over.

I sat on the bed I slept in months ago before the Where We Are tour. Somehow they saved my dorm and they're letting me stay here until the new semester starting in the fall. I think I'm still rooming with Ash because her stuff is still here but she isn't. Probably at a party or something.

I still felt sick about what happened between Harry but my exhaustion lead to me sleeping through the whole plane ride which was good. I still woke up from the same nightmare that haunted my reality now. I began unpacking because I would be here probably for the next four years.

"Knock knock" I turned around at the sound of the familiar voice.

"Brandon!" I ran up to him and hugged his tall frame tightly. "I missed you"

"You didn't call me at all Ms. Robin" He playfully scolded causing me to feel guilty.

"I'm so sorry Brandon-"

"I'm kidding Em it's fine I'm just glad your back. And why are you back Lauren said the tour was like six months?"

"Um it's complicated" I really didn't feel like pouring my heart out to someone that I haven't seen or talked to in so long.

"We'll get back to that as for now we have a lot of catching up to do" He smiled at me. For the first time in so long my mind wasn't thinking about Harry well until now.

LOUIS'S POV

"Has anyone heard from Harry?" I asked for what seemed like the hundredth time.

"No" Niall answered tiredly.

"I can't believe he said that to her" Rayne angrily said.

"Nobody can" Gemma mumbled.

"I found him" Paul said dragging Harry over his shoulder.

"You can put me down" Harry's voice was rough and angry as his eyes met with ours.

"What the fuck Harry? She loved you! How could you break her heart like that? Again? First you leave her for a year with no warning then you cheat on her and now this? You don't deserve her!" Rayne harshly pushed his shoulders. "At least I'm lucky to have someone that loves me as much as I love him but you treated Emily like shit!" She tried punching him but Niall grabbed her waist and pulled her back.

"Rayne not now" He whispered but she desperately tried to hit Harry. He deserved it but if he showed up on stage with a black eye the press would be all over it.

"No his sorry ass deserves it let me hit him!" She yelled. "Niall let go! He broke my sister's heart. How would you feel if Denise did something like that to Greg?" The room went silent as Niall pondered.

"Well I wouldn't hit her"

"Because you're a gentleman Harry is an asshole!" Meanwhile as Rayne screamed at him he just stood there emotionless.

"Rayne please" Niall begged his girlfriend and she finally calmed down.

"Is she here?" Harry finally spoke.

"No you dumbfuck she got on a plane to New York" Harry and Niall glared at Rayne for her comment.

"She left about an hour ago" Zayn answered.

"Can I just ask you why you qould question? Why would you push the one person that loved you for you and stood with you through every problem?" I asked.

"Because she didn't Lou" Harry muttered. "She didn't love me"

"Har-" Niall covered Rayne's mouth so she couldn't speak anymore

"Stop saying that Harry! Whether you want to believe it or not you were Emily's world. I saw the way she looked at you. I've never seen so much love in a person's eyes. No matter what stupid thing you did she loved you anyway because that's waht people do when their in love. She didn't stay with you for the money. She could have gotten into NYU without management's help because she's brilliant and now you have lost her" Gemma said with disappointment dripping off every word.

"Please stop yelling at me!"

"You deserve it!" Gemma screamed.

"It's okay Gem calm down" Liam pulled her arm back softly.

"We have a concert in Amsterdam tomorrow we need to rest up" Zayn said and everyone agreed.

•••••••••••••

alright first chapter of book 3 is up! yayyy!

READ COMMENT VOTE

-katherine😁