Chapter 4

GEMMA'S POV

We were all gathered in the bus crowded in the small room just hanging out. It was so lonely without Emily. We all were used to her waking us up and telling us our plans for the day. Management has just decided not to get them another manager because they didn't want the same problem occurring. Problem meaning Emily and Harry's breakup.

Everyone is still bothered by Harry's actions but we've decided he's been yelled at enough. Rayne despises him at the moment and doesn't talk to him but I'd do the same if the situation was reversed. Big sisters are quite..protective.

As of now the boys are taking turns playing FIFA. It's Liam against Louis and it's tied. Niall and Zayn are each screaming and yelling at either boy to play better or telling them which button to press. Rayne and I had no clue what was going on and Eleanor was tapping away on her iPad. Probably online shopping. I stared at my little brother sitting at the far end of the couch who was just staring at the ground.

I felt compassion for him but what he did wasn't right. I still don't know what made him think like that and ruin his relationship.

"Holy shit" Eleanor said staring at her iPad with disbelief. Everyone stared at her waiting for an explanation and the boys paused the game.

"Well?" Louis asked impatiently earning a glare from El but she quickly looked back at her device.

"Emily Robin, presumably Harry Styles from One Direction's ex girlfriend was spotted going to and leaving a bar in New York City. She confirmed they broke up and called the band member a cheating liar! After getting wasted at one of the most popular bars in NYC. The paparazzi caught her at her worst crying and screaming profanities at them to leave her alone. Finally fed up with them she took her heel off and hit one of them in the arm not injuring them too badly. Click here for the full video" Everyone gasped and Rayne just buried her head in her hands mumbling something.

"Play the video" Zayn told her and we all gathered around Eleanor, even Harry. As it started Emily's tall frame exited the bar toppling over a bit. She had white skinny jeans and a gray tanktop on with huge black heels on her feet. Her eyes were red and puffy and she begged the paps to move but when they wouldn't she started screaming at them using probably every curse word ever known.

Finally after a few minutes of the stupid questions and yelling she took her heel off and hit one of the paps making all of us laugh even though this was supposed to be a serious matter. She managed to get through almost falling over a few times and eventually getting into a taxi. The clip ended and we were all silent not knowing what to say.

"This is all your fault!" Rayne snapped at Harry. Niall stood up getting ready to stop her but she held her hand up. "Niall let me speak for once"

"Harry do you know what it's like seeing Emily in pain? It sucks because she says she's fine but she isn't! You know when you left her for a year she came home every night wasted and sometimes she didn't even come back. People took advantage of her but she didn't even know because half of her brain cells were killed. Seeing her like this brings back everything that happened in that year. Seeing her fall over yelling things like that breaks my heart into pieces because that's my little sister! That is the girl I have protected with my life! Now she is relapsing and we both know she can't afford to go through that again now that she just got in to one of the best colleges in the world. When you cheated on her she didn't eat. I had to force her to and all I could remember was waking up to the sound of her vomiting it back up because she thought she wasn't good enough for you! She made Niall and I promise not to tell you because you would worry. All she has cared about was you but you don't love her right? I really hope you wake up Harry and fix this mess before it's too late" Rayne stormed out of the room leaving Harry standing there. The emotion on his face was unreadable.

"Is that true?" His voice cracked as he looked at Niall.

"Yeah mate"

"Fuck I just made one of the biggest mistakes of my life" It was like he finally realized. Took him long enough.

"What are you going to do?" I asked.

"I need to see her" He ran up to the driver and we all sighed of relief.

"Someone should go talk to Rayne" Eleanor said referring to Niall.

RAYNE'S POV

As I stared into Harry's tired green eyes I tried my best convincing him to see that Emily loved him. I ran out because I didn't want to hear him say that it wasn't true because I'd lose it and I would kill him.

I pulled out my phone and dialed Emily's number. She didn't answer the first few calls but I wouldn't stop calling.

"Harrrryyy I miss you so much" Emily's sad drunk voice filled my ears.

"Em? It's me your sister"

"I just want you to come back because I love you why don't you love me?" I stayed silent not knowing what to say.

"Please come back" She ended the called and I just sat on the ground not knowing what to do with her.

"Hey babe are you okay?" Niall came into the room sitting next to me.

"Niall I think I need to go back and just stay with her until she's over this"

"You sure? Because Harry's going back for her" His excited smile practically pulled me out of the ocean of stress and worry allowing me to breath again.

"Really? He's going to see her" My boyfriend nodded and I couldn't stop from hugging him.

"Finally" I gasped.

••••••••••••

hope you guys are liking the third book!!!!

READ COMMENT VOTE

-katherine😘