Chapter 26

Harry and I stepped out of my car that was now parked in front of the apartment building and he followed me into the lobby. I knew he was staring at me from behind as we walked but I tried my best to ignore it. Finally after riding the elevator in an awkward silence we arrive at my door and I quickly unlocked it.

I walked in first and he closed it behind me. I was so glad I cleaned it yesterday or that would have been embarassing. I took my flats off and set my purse and keys down. His eyes roamed the place taking in every detail. I followed his gaze on a picture of all of us before a concert, my sister included.

"So um do you want anything?"

"I'm okay thanks. Your accent is different.."

"Yeah well when you're surrounded by Americans for a while you start to talk like them"

"Why'd you leave?" He's very blunt all of a sudden with all the questions and comments.

"Because I was sick of feeling like my closest and only friends hated me. I was tired of the paparazzi making a story out of everything I did. I just want to be able to make a mistake without the whole world knowing"

"So you just disappeared? Without even telling us, your sister"

"That was the only way I would be left alone and I kept hurting people I didn't want to stick around to see the outcome"

"Well if you didn't want to hurt us you shouldn't have left" He mumbled.

"I'm sorry" I ran my hands through my hair trying to find something else to say that wouldn't piss him off enough to make him leave. "I was trying to just leave to get out of your life so I wouldn't hurt you anymore. I know you probably hate me for that and no doubt Rayne doesn't. I left with the intention of never seeing you again even though at times I just wanted to fly back to London"

"First of all, I could never hate you. Second of all, I would find you one way or another. I never stopped looking. Everywhere I went I thought I would see you but it was never you then at the coffee shop I thought I was just seeing things again but it really was you. And Rayne doesn't hate you"

"She should"

"Don't say that" I sat on the couch and he followed my actions facing me.

"Sometimes I wish this didn't happen but I feel like it was good that I left in a weird way"

"I don't want to say that I'm glad you left because I'm not but if you didn't leave I would have never learned what true love is because after three years, I still woke up thinking about you and wishing you were next to me and I still went to sleep every night fantasizing about how great it would be if you were in my arms. I realized how much of an idiot I was for saying those things to you that night and that I was so blind to see that we were in love and we always had been"

"You..you still love me?"

"I never stopped but I know you probably have some doctor boyfriend or whatever so I don't really have a chance do I?"

"You were right about one thing..you are an idiot and will always be one. Why would you think I have a boyfriend?"

"Because you're still gorgeous" He seemed shy and it make me want to hug him then kiss him and eventually viciously make out with him..

"Yeah guys have asked me out and all that stuff"

"But?"

"But I said no because I didn't want to waste my time on someone that wasn't you" I mumbled the last part but I knew he still heard me.

"You still have feelings for me?" He acted as if that could never be possible that I still wished in my heart that one day we would be back together.

"I've always wanted to kiss you one more time but I don't know if it will be the same after all these years"

"Years don't define your connection with someone" It felt like forever as we both slowly moved closer to another. It's like we were both thinking the same thing and we were both afraid to kiss the other because maybe it wouldn't be the same. I looked up to meet his eyes for reassurance as we both came closer and closer.

My heart was beating so fast I could feel it pumping against my ribcage. I don't think he could wait any longer because I felt his soft pink lips on mine and it felt so good. It felt like the last three years apart never happened.

His hands found my waist pulling me on top of him. Our bodies were pressed together and I could feel his heart pounding against me. Butterflies in my stomach was an understatement, it was more like a bunch of fricking exploding fireworks.

This moment was what I have waited for and had dreams about and fantasized during a boring class. It was just like the last time we kissed but a thousand times better. The kiss was so heated I couldn't keep up but that was okay.

His long fingers tugged at the end of my tank top quickly lifting it off of me. We broke the kiss to catch our breaths and I took the opportunity to take his still stained t shirt off. My eyes lingered over the tattoos on his chest that I hadn't seen in so long.

His eyes took in every detail of me as he bit down on his lip. It was so hot. I took the pony tail off my wrist and gathered my hair putting it in a loose ponytail. We didn't speak we just stared at one another. It was utterlly perfect.

••••••••••

finally some hemily action!!!!!!! its been 31 long chapters like damn thats half the book

im thinking about doing a q&a but i dont know if i should??? give me feedback on that thanks

READ COMMENT VOTE

-katherine<3