Chapter 24

EMILY'S POV

I rolled over in my queen size bed not wanting to wake up because of the huge headache I had from last night. I have no idea what happened after the third glass of vodka mixed with soda. All I remember was dancing in a bar, playing pool half drunk, and singing at the top of my lungs. But now I have an awful hangover.

The room was spinning still and the sunlight was way to bright. I felt around for my phone and saw that it was already 3 in the afternoon. Well there goes half of my day. I had a few text messages from probably the girls but I was too tired to read them.

I noticed a cup of water and two white pills on my nightstand with a sticky note attached. I managed to keep my eyes open long enough to see that Sydney had stopped by and left me a note telling me that they were meeting up at Starkbucks at 5. I gulped down the two headache pills and decided to go back asleep until we had to meet up.

Once I set an alarm for 4:30 I immediately fell back asleep.

HARRY'S POV

"Can we go to Starbucks?" Elizabeth's annoying voice woke me up. Are you kidding me? Who wakes another human being up because they want Starbucks? Go get your own damn Satrkbucks without me. I pretended to still be asleep so maybe she'd leave me alone.

"Harry wake up it's 4 already" She nudged my shoulder but I still pretended to be asleep.

"Harry cmon"

"Harry!" She screamed in my ear making me flinch and almost fall off the bed. I groaned and hit her with the pillow.

"Go away"

"Can you please come get Starbucks with me?"

"For God's sakes fine!" I stomped out of the room just to get away from her. I'm two seconds away from breaking up with her I swear. We were staying in a hotel for a week visiting her family in New Orleans and for her sister's graduation.

I knew Emily would be graduating soon or maybe she has already I don't know. Maybe she dropped out of college who knows. All I could think about was Emily. Like for instance the difference between Emily and Elizabeth is that I want to wake up to Emily whether she's screaming at me or whatever..not Elizabeth though.

I stepped in the shower once the temperature was just right and purposely went slowly just to piss Liz off more. Once I heard her screaming my name to hurry up I decided that it's been long enough. I dried myself off and went back into the room to pick out some clothes.

"What took you so long? It's almost five" I shrugged my shoulders and went back into the bathroom. I changed into black jeans and a white t shirt then dried my hair.

"Are you almost done?" Elizabeth stood in the doorway of the bathroom.

"Yes would you chill"

"Why are you talking to me like that?" Here we go again..

"You're the one that was screaming in my ear" She scoffed and rolled her eyes. I finished jelling my hair up the way I have been for like the last four years of my life.. eh the fans still like it.

"Okay fine we can go" I told her.

"Finally" She exasperated. If she wanted Starbucks that bad she should have just left.. After a few minutes of walking we found a Starbucks and she immediately wrote down her order on a slip of paper and handed it to me as if I was her servant.

"I'll go find us a table" I stood behind a short brunette that seemed strikingly similar. Could it be.. no that's impossible it's not her. I studied every aspect I could from the back and I could have sworn Emily was standing in front of me but I'm probably just going crazy.

I've done that before..sees a brunette or a blonde around her height then freak out because I think it's her but then it isn't. This is just one another of those times except for the fact that it really did look like her. She stepped up to the cashier and the noise from all the other customers made it hard for me to tell if it was her voice.

"I'll have a skinny vanilla late" The voice was like a mix between American and British so it couldn't have been her. After a few minutes of waiting the girl was handed her drink and she spun around running straight into me of course spilling it everywhere.

The hot coffee burned my shirt and she gasped. Although I probably deserved it because I was standing so close to her getting caught up in trying to see if this was Emily or not.

"I am so sorry!" She spologized grabbing a bunch of napkins without even looking at me. I couldn't see her face because it was concentrated on the spilt coffee on the ground.

"It's okay don't worry about it" We were both kneeling on the ground trying to clean it up with napkins but her hands froze when I said something. She lifted her head and my eyes met the familiar blue ones I haven't seen in three years.

My breathing stopped and my heart beat increased. She was..she was here in front of me. I've been waiting for this moment for so long. Nothing about her has changed. Not even the way she does her makeup.

The only thing that was different frm the last time that I saw her was that she sill has brown hair. People around us were helping and talking but all I could focus on was her. Even if I tried I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

••••••••••••••

this kim kardashian game is taking over my life and its crashing ugh.

next chapter will hopefully be up tomorrow!

thank you all for voting and reading if youre still here and commenting it means a lot i love reading your comments!

if you have an questions about the story or anything random it doesnt matter, just ask and i'll be happy to answer:)

-katherine:]