Chapter 15

I stood there in shock. Seeing him for the first time in months it felt like no time at all had passed. Like everything was okay but it wasn't. He hurt me. His words stung like a thousand arrows shooting through me. His footsteps echoed down the stairs and Louis looked down at me gently holding my hands.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I honestly didn't even know if I was okay. I was angry he stayed quiet for all this time. He didn't even try again to talk to me. But I didn't want to give him the advantage of consuming my thoughts again. I took a deep breath and carefully wiped under my eyes incase of any tears and looked up at him.

"I think so" He had an unsure expression on my face trying to decide whether to ask again or to leave me alone afraid I would break down if he did.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I shook my head but before I knew it words started pouring out of my mouth.

"Why wouldn't he try to come back again? He knew I was better but he still didn't even try! I've been so confused and worried and annoyed at the same time thinking about him and how he hates me but he didn't even stop it. He just let me waste my energy thinking about him!" I frustratedly balled my hands up by my sides trying to control my breathing.

"Punch the wall" I stared at Louis at confusion. Was he crazy? Why would I do that?

"Why?"

"It will make you feel better"

"No I'll get in trouble there are surveillance cameras here" I folded my arms across my chest like a child trying to act like an adult.

"I doubt you're going to punch a hole in the wall Em"

"Hey I'm strong" I defended.

"Then punch the wall" I bit my lip pondering if I should do it or not. They say things like this helps with frustration but wouldn't it just hurt my hand? "Don't think just do"

I shut my cautious thoughts down and Harry flashed in my mind as I faced the nicely painted wall and aimed my fist at it. A few seconds later a horribly awful pain shot up my hand.

"Do you feel better now?" Louis stood there smirking at me as I slid down the wall holding my hand in pain.

"Why would you tell me to do that? I think I just broke my hand" I complained. I don't really think I broke my hand or else I'd be crying but it still hurt.

"Because it would help you stop being angry" I realized I actually did feel the anger fuming off of me and not returning. "And you probably didn't break it. Let me see" He sat across from me taking my small bruised hand in his large one. His fingers gently grazed the red skin and his eyes focused on it.

"Well at least I'm not that mad anymore" I admitted.

"You're hand probably just hurts but nothing is visibly wrong with it"

"Okay. Shall we continue with our first date?" I grinned and he nodded.

"You okay now?"

"Yeah much better after that wall incident" He stood up and I held my hands up so he could pull me up. Once I was on my feet we walked down the stairs and saw paps and fans crowding the door. Both of us froze not wanting to go outside.

"Is there like another exit?" Louis asked me.

"Yeah follow me" We left through another door leading to the auditorium. Thankfully there weren't as many paparazzi in the front door then the other one. As we walked through the doors the usual questions were thrown at us especially as to why we were together. Both of us ignored them though.