Chapter 11

I heard my phone beep while I was in the shower and I carefully dried my hands to look at it. It was from Louis saying his plane just landed and he was on his way. I sent a quick reply and rinsed out my hair then started shaving my legs.

About fifteen minutes later I dried myself off and walked back to my room. I stared at my phone waiting for Louis to text me when he was close. Once I was in my dorm I looked up to find him sitting on my bed with a wide grin spread across his lips.

"Louis you're here!" I set my phone and shower basket down while he rolled off my bed. As soon as he was standing up straight I tackled him in a hug even though I was still in a towel.

"I missed you" His voice was muffled in the crook of my neck and mine in his.

"Three months is too long" We stayed in each other's embrace for what seemed like forever buy I knew it was probably only a minute. I untangled my arms from around his neck and held on to my towel so it wouldn't fall off and he let go of my waist.

"That's why you should have stayed on tour" He teased.

"We both know that wouldn't have turned out well" I grabbed a t shirt and pair of leggings then underwear and a bra while talking go him still.

"You know he miss you right?" I started at Louis in disbelief. Why would Harry miss me?

"What?"

"Didn't he come here to talk to you?" I shook my head and stared at him in confusion. I knew this conversation was going to be a serious one and I didn't want to be in a towel the whole time.

"Hold on let me change I'll be two seconds" He nodded understandingly and I walked into the bathroom thinking back to what he said. Harry never visited me.. I swiftly slipped my bra and underwear on then my leggings and t shirt before walking out to wear Louis was sitting on my bed again.

"Okay I'm done. Harry never came to visit?"

"Yes he did. He said you were drunk and you kicked him out of your dorm?"

"When?"

"Like a few days after you left. He realized how stupid it was of him to think you didn't love him."

"I wasn't even in my dorm those first few days. I was out partying all night. That's impossible. He couldn't have come to see me because I wasn't here"

"He must have lied to us"

"So he realized he was an idiot for saying those things to me days after and never said anything to me? I've been sober for almost three months"

"Do you want to call him?" I shook my head.

"No I just want to forget him" Louis's eyes were caring and worried as I bit the inside of my cheek to stop the tears in the corners of my eyes from growing.

"Emily are you okay?" That was when my emotions broke loose. I buried my head in my hands to try to calm down but all I could feel were the tears slipping through my fingers.

"Why wouldn't he tell me?" I felt Louis's strong arms wrap around my small frame. I pressed my forehead against his chest listening to his heartbeat. I didn't want to spend my time with Louis crying over Harry.

"I don't know Em he's probably just scared you hate him"

"Let's just not talk about him okay?" I wiped my eyes and looked up into his bluish green ones. He nodded and as we stared into each other's eyes it was like the same trance we were in from the dream. I wanted to press my lips against his and feel the same feeling I did in my dream. But I still wasn't certain if him and El were broken up and if they weren't I didn't want to be the reason.