Chapter 31

Two hours and countless tears later we all sat in the living room talking about what the last three years have been like without me and just in general. Rayne showed me her engagement ring which made us cry harder. Of course the guys were sympathetic but they weren't crying like me, El, Rayne, and Perrie were.

I don't know it was a very emotional time. Perrie told us that she was pregnant and so many things were happening at once. I met Liam's new girlfriend, Jane, and we explained who I was just randomly showing up and starting a crying fest.

She's really nice and pretty and nothing like Sophia was. The boys talked about their families and what's going on in their lives and how the past tours have been. It felt so right to be here in London with everyone. But I couldn't leave my friends or my job back in Louisiana.

"Emily what's wrong?" Perrie asked me noticing the frown that had formed on my face.

"Nothing I was just thinking" I wiped under my eyes and snuggled closer to Harry on the couch.

"Who's up for a round of beers?" Liam asked and the sound of multiple 'yes's' and 'yes please' echoed through the living room. Minutes later Liam returned with two six packs of beers and handed them to us one by one. I got dizzier after every sip because I forgot how much stronger English beer was over American beer.

"Emily you look like you can't handle the alcohol" Rayne giggled chugging down the whole bottle then grabbing another one.

"Yall I'm not used to this"

"Little bitch already talking like a cowboy" My sister continued giggling causingus girls to fall into the loop of giggles. Like when you're laughing with your friends and you can't stop because your friends keep laughing.

"You got a lot more edgy since I left" I admitted to Rayne.

"She's definitely got more badass"

"Agreed" Louis said.

"Emily do you have a place to stay. I'm staying sober so I can drive you to a hotel if you want later?" Perrie offered and I shook my head because I planned on crashing here.

"She can stay with me" Harry's voice filled my ears and I turned around to face him with a smirk on my face.

"I like your hair" I set my beer down after another giant sip then started playing with his hair.

"Thanke babe" I giggled again then finished my beer on to the second. I wasn't even that drunk but I was acting like I had just had ten beers instead of one.

"You're so weird Emily" Eleanor laughed.

"I know I haven't felt this happy in a long time" I didn't mean to say that but oh well they shouldn't look into it to much and say 'well maybe you shouldn't have left'.

We continued drinking until late hours of the night and now we were all laying in the dark living room having whispered and dreary conversations. We were all drunk and delusional at this point.

"Harry" I poked his cheek but he didn't move. "Wake up" I groaned continuing to poke him until he turned the other way.

"Louis is asleep too" Eleanor said.

"I think they all are. Perrie and Jane too" Rayne whispered.

"Ely" I giggled again at the new nickname I said then continued. "I'm sorry for dating Louis after yall broke up"

"It's okay Emmy we talked about it and had make up sex"

"Speaking of sex.. Emily have you and Harry done it since you have reunited?" Rayne asked.

"Maybe" My voice resembled the tone of a skiddish toddler.

"Get married already" Eleanor begged.

"Wait was it like one time or like more than that?" My sister asked.

"Like ten times"

"Damn. At least it was with your man though" They both laughed.

"No but seriously you guys need to get married"

"Eleanor we can't just get married. We just got back together"

"Well you should. Screw the media and their judgemental asses" She continued.

"I agree with El. You seem just as in love with Harry as you did before you disappeared for three long years"

"We need to give it time to see if that's what we really want"

"You could be blind and still see the love that you two have for one another" Rayne said. This really made me think even though I was still tipsy. Could Harry and I just get married like that? I was still uneasy thinking about it. Does he even want to marry me?

"Aw thanks Rayne"

"But are you going back to New Orleans?" Sadness coated Eleanor's voice and I didn't know how to explain it that I did have to go back.

"Well- it's complicated I have a job and-"

"I get it" She mumbled.

"Eleanor I'm going to work something out I promise. I'm not disappearing again this time"

"Let's just go to bed. We'll talk in the morning" Rayne added. I didn't say anything else because I didn't want to bother them. I rested my head next to Harry's silent frame thinking about marriage and all the possibilities that could happen.

We could get married and maybe even have children and just pick up where we left off but could we do that? Could we just stop everything for that? His and my career, our lives, how would we do that? The press would be all over it. Frist of all for me being back and second of all if we got married.

This is crazy I can't believe I'm actually thinking about this. I should be thinking about when I'm going back to LA and what more I need to do here before I go back home. All of this was giving me a headache.

•••••••••••••••

hey sorry its been a while. hope i can try to update more frequently. and i changed my username because ive had the other one for like two years and i was sick of it lol

READ COMMENT VOTE

-katherine:)