Chapter 16

The bell rang again breaking us apart. We both shyly pulled away not knowing what to say.

"Okay I better have won this game" I laughed picking up the heavy vest off the ground. Louis followed my actions and we walked out of the laser tag room.

"We'll see" I ran to the scoreboard reading red and green teams' scores. 12750-12750. Wow.

"It's a tie!" I frustratedly groaned as Louis couldn't stop laughing at the coincidence.

"We aren't spending another 15 minutes running around shooting each other" He said.

"Fine can we play air hockey?" He nodded and went off to get some tokens for us.

***

"I'm starving let's order pizza" I said opening the door to my dorm. My eyes landed on my roommate making out with her boyfriend soon breaking it apart at the sound of my voice.

"Um hi Ash" I awkwardly waved.

"Hey Emily um this is my boyfriend Michael" She scooted off his lap and I saw more of his face. He had short black hair and brown eyes. He was cute. (A/N Michael is played by Julian Morris from Pretty Little Liars)

"Hi this is my boy-" Crap. "This is my friend Louis" I felt my cheeks heat up on me and new Louis was staring at me with a playful smirk. Ash also caught on to my slip up and I saw a twinkle of amusement in her eyes.

"It's nice to meet you, Emily and Louis" Michael's accent was similar to Louis and I's.

"Oh you're from England too?" Louis asked and Michael nodded.

"I'm from London, you?"

"I'm from Doncaster and Emily's from Cheshire" He answered for me while Ash just stared at us and nodded not to familiar with the other parts of England other than London.

"Oh..are you from that band...one something?" Michael asked.

"One Direction and yeah I am"

"Jeez Emily what is it with you and these One Direction people?" Ash asked with a joking tone but with some truth behind it. I lightly giggled shaking my head to brush off the question. An awkward silence filled the room and no one really knew what to say.

"So um Michael and I are gonna go now and you and Louis can hang out here" I watched as they both walked towards the door and a few goodbyes later it was just Louis and I and I knew he was going to make fun of me for slipping up.

"So boyfriend huh?" He smirked. I blushed again and had to cover my face.

"Oh my gosh Louis I didn't mean to. It slipped out" He playfully hummed at my nervous response. Mean while I took off my flats and sat on my bed.

"You can still refer to me as your boyfriend though even though we've only had one date" He was clearly enjoying this and I just glared at him falling back on the mattress.

"You're crazy"

"But do you?" He laid down next to me with our shoulders touching. "Want to be my girlfriend that is?" I turned my gaze from the ceiling to him kind of shocked. I didn't know how to process that thought though of me being with someone that isn't Harry. Calling someone else my boyfriend. I keep telling myself I've moved on but the second I heard that my heart was against it. But I couldn't let Harry get in the way of me moving on because I'm trying to move on from him..it's complicated.

"If it's too soon I understand"

"No no I want to. I'll be your girlfriend" I knew I wasn't ready. I knew Harry would still be all I thought about because Harry was my first love, he still is, and I don't think I could ever stop loving him. But maybe what we had will fade if I'm with Louis. Maybe I'll be able to move on because I don't think I could ever forgive Harry for what he said to me. I need a fresh start with someone else.

"Really? You sure?"

"I've been single for four months yes I will be your girlfriend" He didn't say anything else before lightly pressing our lips together. I was underneath him as a simple kiss turned into more getting very heated very quickly.

••••••••••••••

I know its short but im tired and i wanted to update.

but omg i wish i was emily. first harry then liam now louis..lucky..

oh and guys if you want to you should go follow me on insta and twitter!

insta- @katherineharper_
twitter-@kkharper_

READ COMMENT VOTE

-katherine💁