Epilogue

**AUGUST OF 2017**

I started driving home from work and I was so happy it was Friday. It has been a long week because Harry and I just moved into our new house and it has been a working process. Yes we were living in London and I was working here in business.

Monet, Sydney, and Emerson still lived in New Orleans but we tried visting and talking on the phone whenever we could. There were so many weddings this summer though. All the boys except for Harry are married now and so are my three best friends. Now I'm the only one still waiting for my special day.

I smiled thinking about it and all the wedding preperations we've already made. It didn't take long for me to get lost in my thoughts to where I ended up pulling into my driveway. I grabbed my purse and walked inside to find my three best friends standing with their husbands with wide smiles.

"Guys what are you doing here?" I excitedly asked hugging all of them.

"We have a surprise" Emerson said.

"What?"

"We're going to be living in London!" Monet answered making my jaw and purse drop to the floor.

"Hey babe" Harry came and kissed me on the cheek in my state of shock.

"What? You're all going to be living here? In London? That's amazing! How?"

"You can thank your wonderful fiance" Sydney smirked. What?

"Harry you-"

"Yep" He also had a wide and proud smirk covering his face.

"Thanks to Harry we all have been able to find affordable houses here to live in and the headquarters for the business is in London" Monet said.

"Have you guys been planning this?"

"Maybe" Harry said. I hugged him so hard because only he would get my three best friends to come live in the same country as me.

**FEBUARY 14, 2018**

This isn't real. I'm convinced this isn't really happening. The music is drowned out by my nervous thoughts as I make eye contact with the man of my dreams in a polished tuxedo with his hair quiffed up making him look 19 again.

Everyone turned around smiling as I slowly walked down the aisle in my white wedding dress. I also saw Rayne, Monet, Sydney, Emerson, Gemma, Perrie, Eleanor, and Jane standing in their red floor legth bridesmaids dresses. Every inch of me was on fire and filled with excitement.

We were finally committing. And that made me feel happier than ever. The minutes passed and soon we were saying 'I do'.

**FOUR YEARS LATER**

"Vanessa and Jack your breakfast is ready!" I yelled from the kitchen taking the bacon off of the pan.

"Oh can I have some?" Harry asked.

"No these are for the kids"

"Pleaseeee"

"Harry you already ate half of the other batch" He groaned and went to the pantry to pull out a box of cereal then started shoving handfulls in his mouth. Lovely. Vanessa and Jack came running into the kitchen taking their bacon and going back to the living room to finish watching a movie.

Vanessa and Jack looked like twins but she was one year older than himbut they both had blonde hair and blue eyes which I do not know where those genetics came from. Rayne has blonde hair and I have blue eyes so I guess that's why.

I'm just happy I'm married to the love of my life and I have two beautiful children and I am where I belong.

••••••••••••

well this is it:( thank you all for sticking through this story with me though

READ COMMENT VOTE

-katherine:)