Chapter 9

EMILY'S POV

"Guys pass the vodka" Louis drunkenly asked and we obeyed. We were all sitting in a cirlce playing games. We played spin the bottle with shots and stripping. Who ever it landed on had to take a shot and remove a piece of their clothing. It was Rayne, Eleanor, and I that were all in our bras and underwear and Harry, Louis, And Niall were completely naked. Zayn and Liam still had their boxers on.

"We still have to finish playing dirty truth or dare" Eleanor groaned.

"Niall dare someone" Rayne demanded.

"Okay this applies to the no relationship rule" We came up with a no relationship rule because where's the fun in not being able to makeout or do other stuff with other guys if you're 'tied down'? We were too drunk to remember anything anyway. "Okay I dare Emily and Louis to makeout for a full five minutes with their arms behind their back. You have to get in the middle of the circle and both stand on your knees. Whoever touches the other first loses but you still have to go for five minutes. You can also take breaths too"

Eleanor was too drunk to care and Harry and I weren't even together so what the hell. Louis and I shared stupid smirks pulling our hands behind our backs and pressing our stomachs against each other. He dipped his head down meeting my lips with his. His lips were like sugar and his tongue was honey as it roamed my mouth.

We were lost in each other's presence and I couldn't say that I didn't enjoy it because I did. I don't know how much time had passed by this point but it was getting harder and harder for me to keep my hands off of him. I felt something hard press up against my front and to be honest I was getting turned on.

I tried my best keeping my hands behind my back but thankfully I felt Louis's hands grab my bum causing me to gasp. My arms draped around his neck pushing us closer together. The timer was still running and I pulled away for air. My eyes locked with his and he reconnected our lips again.

My hands fell to his bare waist pressing him against me. I accidentally moaned during the kiss and I could feel him smiling through it. It was weird making out with my ex's best friend but who cares anymore. We definitely won't remember this in the morning.

"Okay time's up" Niall called and we both pulled away with our eyes locked still.

My eyes fluttered open and my heart was racing. I can't believe I just dreamt that. Me and Louis..? No Eleanor is my best friend I couldn't.

"Babe are you okay?" Brandon asked rolling over to face me. Wow great it's official I'm a slut.

"Yeah I just had weird dream" He mumbled something before going back to sleep. I checked my phone a saw a snapchat from Louis from a few minutes ago. He forced me to get one last month and now all he does is snapchat me.

I opened it and it was him making a frowny face saying 'I miss you'. I softly giggled and replied with a picture of the dark. 'miss you too. im going to call you'. I stepped out of the bed still naked and walked into Brandon's bathroom since we were in his dorm.

I dialed Louis's number and waited for him to pick up. It only took two rings and his cheery voice was on the other line.

"Hey what time is over there?" He asked.

"Like 4 in the morning. I had a weird dream so I woke up and saw your snapchat. What about you?"

"10 in the morning. Calum and I are chilling on the couch while everyone is still sleeping"

"Tell him I said hi"

"Hii Emily" Calum's Australian voice filled my ears.

"Hey Calum" I softly giggled.

"So what was your dream about?" Louis asked.

"Um it's nothing it was just weird"

"Tell me"

"No"

"Tell me" He playfully begged.

"No it's weird"

"How weird?" He teased.

"It was just weird" I laughed.

"Pleaseeeee if you don't tell me I'll take a picture of Harry's dick and send it to you"

"You wouldn't" I gasped trying to control my fit of laughter.

"I would"

"Fine I'll tell you but you can't judge me"

"Emily I judge you on the fact that you pour the milk in before the cereal. I'm most likely going to judge you. Was it about Harry or something?"

"No..um we..um"

"I'm getting my camera ready" Louis's song voice pushed be to just say it and I eventually did.

"Okay fine we were dared to make out for five minutes and you were naked and I was in my bra and underwear" He was silent and I held my breath waiting for him to reply.

"Were we sober?" Of course that's something Louis would ask in a conversation like this.

"No we were drunk. Why?"

"Because I had the same dream but we weren't drunk or dared"

•••••••••••••••

GUYS OMG I TOTALLY SHIP THEM SORRY I HAD TO WRITE A CHAPTER LIKE THAT IVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG #lemily or #hemily????

READ COMMENT VOTE

-katherine;)