Chapter 28

The nagging feeling of the air condition blowing on my naked body caused me to wake up a little to find the blanket. The first thing I saw when I woke up was a mess of curly hair. I couldn't stop smiling until I realized I was still freezing. I looked for the sheets and they were all on the floor. Well this sucks.

I gently got off the bed not wanting to wake Harry. I stared at the mess of blankets not feeling like picking them all up. I decided to check my phone to find it blown up with texts from the girls about Harry and if we were talking or what and it was all in a group message.

From Monet- are you with harry?

From Sydney- why arent you answering?

From Emerson- guys theyre probably talking. chill

From Sydney- can we come over?

From Monet- no what if he's there! that would be so awkward

From Emerson- omg do you think they did it

From Sydney- probs

From Emerson- guys im sure they didnt

From Monet- but that would be so awesome

To Monet, Emerson, Sydney- great way to wake up with all these texts and yes please chill

From Emerson- see i told you guys

From Monet- she's alive!

From Sydney- dude it's 3:45 why did you sleep so late

From Emerson- because she always sleeps that late?

From Monet- so did you talk to harry?

To Monet, Emerson, Sydney- yeah we talked..

From Sydney- anddd??

To Monet, Emerson, Sydney- he came to my apartment and we talked some more

From Emerson- did he sleep on the couch?

From Monet- did he sleep at all;)

To Monet, Emerson, Sydney- not exactly

From Emerson- SPILL

To Monet, Emerson, Sydney- okay fine we..reunited i guess you could say

From Monet- YES

From Sydney- aww are you guys back together?

To Monet, Emerson, Sydney- i dont know. okay i have to go i'll text you later

From Emerson- have fun...but not too much fun;)

I shook my head with a smile on my face. I bit my lip trying to control the butterflies still floating around in my stomach. I heard Harry moving around and I saw him lazily feeling around the mattress. He slowly opened his eyes and realized I was standing in front of him.

"Good morning" He said with his rough but really hot voice. I almost melted at the sound of it. I laid down on my stomach next to him.

"Morning"

"Why'd you get up?"

"Because I was cold and all the sheets are on the ground"

"Last night was fun" He smirked.

"It was. We should do it again sometime" I winked.

"Like right now?"

"No I want to make breakfast" I giggled.

"I'm too tired. Kiss me and I'll wake up" I leaned in and our lips brushed against each other then I jumped off the bed running into the bathroom. "I'll get you for that" He tiredly called from the bedroom. I smirked washing the remains of my makeup off and brushing my teeth. As I dried my face I felt Harry's hand grab my bum.

"So what's for breakfast"

"Let's make pancakes" I suggested. He pulled me closer to him grinning down at me.

"Sounds good" His head dipped down to kiss my neck.

"Harry I want to eat breakfast"

"No you teased me" I giggled as he nipped at the skin tickling me.

"Cmon let's go horny pants"

"I can't help it if  you're walking around naked"

"Do you want me to put clothes on?"

"No" I pulled out of his grasp to hold his hand and walked to the kitchen.

 "Can you grab the pancake mix from the pantry?" I asked watching him stare into the pantry trying to find the mix. 

"I have no idea where it is" I lightly chuckled getting it myself. "What no it wasn't tere a few seconds ago!"

"Yes it was Harry" We started stirring the mix and eventually flipping them on the pan. Of course Harry would kiss me making me totally forget about the pancakes on the verge of burning. Thankfully we only burned like three and ate the rest.

Now we were just chilling on the couch watching some random house wives reality show eating our pancakes still without any clothes on. Totally normal..

"So do you always cook breakfast naked?"

"Pretty much. I mean it's my apartment and I don't live with anyone so nobody can tell me to put clothes on" 

"Do you ever put clothes on?" He smirked.

"Well Harry I can't just go to class naked"

"That's too bad. I know I'd fuck you in that classroom"

"Since when did you become so innapropriate?"

"I've always been innapropriate. You must have forgotten that when you left" He mumbled causing all the air in my lungs to leave. Way to ruin the moment.. By the look on Harry's face he knew that hurt me. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that"

"Are you still mad?" He hesitated and I held my breath waiting for the answer. "Just be honest with me"

"Yes I am. You missed out on son much. You just packed up and left like nothing"

"I'm sorry okay! It feel like I was drowning in publicity. I was sick of trying to be perfect all the time. I had gotten no sleep that day or at all for a week. I wasn't thinking straight. I just needed to escape to a place like this that wasn't crawling with paparazzis"

"I know but sorry doesn't fix everything"

"Then what will?"

"I don't know Emily! You were gone for three years. You missed weddings, engagements, graduations"

"I know but what do you expect me to do? Watch the wedding videos and act like I was there? Pretend that I was the first person Rayne told about Niall proposing? I hate myself for not being able to be there for her but I can't help it. I thought after a few months I'd go back and fix everything but I had friends that cared about me and I was starting to fit in here. I realized I loved being in business and I wasn't going to throw away another life to repair the old one"

"I think you need to come back to London with me"

 ••••••••••••••

probably wont finish next chapter by tonight but i'll try. sorry it kinda took me a while to write.

life lesson for the day: boys are stupid and will say hurtful things but you need to shut those thoughts down and listen to one direction and watch youtube videos of them laughing because it will make you happy.

anddd tomorrow is one direction's 4 year anniversary..happy and sad at the same time.

READ COMMENT VOTE

-katherine:)