Chapter 19

ELEANOR'S POV

"You okay El?" Perrie asked.

"I don't know I'm just shocked. Like I don't want to date him but that doesn't mean she can you know like I would never go out with Harry because I know they had something special so I'm just curious as to why she would" I picked at my nails not wanting to see their faces full of pity.

"Do you want to call her?" Liam asked and I shook my head. I wasn't sad just confused and disappointed. I felt like she was stabbing me in the back.

"It's okay El" Gemma gave me a side hug on the couch and I nodded not really wanting to talk anymore. I mean I was able to breath without Louis bothering me the past few days but I did miss him and I wish I didn't break up with him. I know I said that he could date anyone he wanted but I didn't think it'd be Emily.

"I'm gonna see if Harry is okay. He looked pretty upset in those pictures" Zayn said typing on the phone then leaving the room.

ZAYN'S POV

"Harry?" I anxiously spoke into the speaker praying he wasn't drunk.

"Hey Zayn" His voice was sad and sounded like he was crying or would be soon.

"Are you- are you okay?"

"Why would he do that? He knows how much I love her" He sniffled.

"Harry I'm sorry but I think you need to get over her"

"But I can't and I've tried. Seeing her today was just indescribable. She was exactly the same. Her hair was wavy and blonde as ever and her eyes stared into mine but it was different. The love that was there before is gone now. She was with Louis. She isn't mine anymore" Hearing his words made me feel his pain. Harry was my best friend and I hated seeing him like this.

"I know mate but what if you found someone else? Someone who made you happy again"

"I don't want anyone else Zayn"

"What are you going to do then?" The thing with Harry is that he'll say that he loves Emily more than anything and will do anything to get her back but doesn't. He sits back and tortures himself with watching her like someone else.

"What should I do?"

"Whatever your heart tells you. I know Lou is one of your best friends but if you really loved her you would do anything to get her back remember?"

"I know I just don't know what to do at this point. I can't just tell them to breakup and Emily would still have to forgive me for what I said and it's just..it's just impossible"

"Don't say that Harry. Maybe she's forgotten about what happened. Maybe you two can be together again"

"It doesn't work like that Zayn not after you've constantly hurt her"

"Well I don't want to listen to you moping around about her. Get your ass up and win her back" I know I sound demanding but that's what Harry needs. He just needs a push. "Where are you?"

"A hotel room in New York"

"Good. Get some sleep and go see her tomorrow. Okay?"

"Okay"

"Night Harry"

"Night Zayn" I hung back and everyone's curious eyes landed on me.

"Is he okay?" Gemma asked.

"He's not drunk if that's what you're asking but yes. He's still in New York and he's going to try and talk to her again. The whole thing's just a mess"

"I'm sure they'll work it out right?" Niall asked trying to be positive.

"The best case scenario would be that no one gets hurt" Rayne said with a half smile. I sat on the couch pulling Perrie back on my lap.

"Well I'd love to stay but I have class tomorrow morning and a four hour drive back" Eleanor said swinging her purse over her shoulder.

"Aw I wish you could stay longer" Perrie whined getting off my lap to hug her goodbye and everyone followed. After El left everyone else did too one by one. We all had to actually. Perrie was flying back to the states, Niall was flying to Ireland, Rayne had also class in the morning, Gemma was meeting some friends somewhere, and Liam and I were going to visit our families.

I listened to the beating of Perrie's fingers tapping on the car door as I drove her to the airport. I hate having to be apart so much but it all makes it worth it in the end especially when we can see each other even if it's just for a day.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked.

"Emily. I just wish her and Harry were together and Eleanor and Louis were together and everything was okay. Do you think Harry's gonna talk to her tomorrow"

"I hope so. I don't see why he wouldn't"

"I could think of a bunch of reasons why he wouldn't"

"Like?"

"Well her and Louis could be making out so then Harry loses all hope and gets drunk then flies back to London or he could just chicken out and leave without even trying" I chuckled at my fiance intwertwining our hands. "It could happen or he hears them banging from the other side of the door"

"Perrie Louise Edwards" I scolded at her while we both laughed at her dirty comment.

"I'm serious it could happen. I know from personal experience"

"What really?"

"Yeah but it was ten times worse. So two years ago my best friend, her boyfriend, and I were chilling at my apartment and apparently we fell asleep. The next morning I was walking to the bathroom and I could hear them having sex in the shower. I screamed then ran into the living room. It was awful"  

"You never told me that story"

"Because I've wanted to forget it but it hasn't left. I mean seriously it was My shower! I didn't shower in there for a month"

"Then where did you shower"

"In the guest shower" I nodded admiring her while still driving. It probably wasn't safe but oh well.

"Zayn eyes on the road!" We both continued cracking jokes and laughing until we got to the airport. Her plane was called and it was time for us to say goodbye.

"I love you" She said in a silly voice.

"I love you too babe" I pecked her lips and she stuck her tounge out at me. I smirked and waved goodbye as she walked away from me. She kept turning around and making silly faces at me until she bumped into someone. I laughed at her embarassed face and she glared at me. With one final wave and silly face she was on the plane.

••••••••••••••••••

aw zerrie is my otp :)

more chapters to come (insert evil smiley face)

READ COMMENT VOTE

-katherine😎