Chapter 27

Warning: sexual content ahead ;)

Harry cupped my thighs carrying me into the bedroom. I stradled his torso wrapping my arms around his neck. I felt the cool mattress under my bare back as he gently laid me on the bed. I studied the lust and longing in his green eyes and the way his chest moved up and down from breathing so heavily.

"I missed you so much" He said pulling his bottom lip in between his teeth.

"I know" I sat up unbuttoning his jeans pulling them down. Harry kicked them off to the side then crashed his lips on mine again. I wasn't used to more height difference so I actually had to stand on my tip-toes. Thankfully he lifted me up so I wrapped my legs around him.

The sexual tension was getting out of hand you could practically feel it in the atmosphere. Next thing I knew he was laying on top of me kissing my neck causing me to softly moan. He quickly unbuttoned my shorts and I helped him pull them off.

I was so glad I wore matching black bra and underwear. He teasingly tugged at my underwear still leaving a trail of kisses on my neck. I was so overwhelmed by everything but in a good way. I still can't believe that Harry was here with me on my bed kissing me.

I've wanted this for so long so now that it's here I want to cherish every second. I ran my hands through his hair slightly tugging it making him groan. I felt his hand cup my area making me gasp. I pulled at the waistband of his boxers and slid them off.

My hand wrapped around his length that was gradually hardening by the second. His hot breath fanned against my skin and I officially felt like I was on drugs. He was a drug just by himself. He reached behind my back to unclasp my bra and as usual struggled with it until I helped him.

"Fuck Emily" He groaned. "I can't wait any longer" He lifted himself off of me leaving me breathless. I was on fire tingling with sensation. He pulled a condom out of his wallet and I couldn't wipe the smirk off of my face. I slowly and teasingly pulled my underwear off while he looked like he was miserably trying to control himself.

"You better stop or I'll just rip them off of you" I giggled at this beautiful boy standing in front of me complaining.

"Go ahead" I smirked and he quickly pulled them off my legs. I watched as he slid the condom on then hovered over me again. Our lips connected again furiously entangled together. I pulled away when I felt him ease into me. My eyes fluttered shut as the pleasure continued.

"H-Harry" I moaned grabbing a fistful of his hair. I wasn't used to this feeling at all. My thoughts started to fade into wondering if Harry was with anyone sexually? He could have been but I wasn't sure. It's not like you can find that on the internet. His rough voice pulled me out of my head and back into reality.

"Please don't ever leave me again"

"I promise" He picked up the pace rocking into me literally. I had to cover my mouth to muffle the screams. I do not want people complaining because we're having sex..that would just be bad and awkward.

"I love you" I told him finally opening my eyes to see his beautiful green ones.

"I love you too Em" After a few more seconds he pulled out collapsing next to me. We both panted trying to catch our breaths. That's how the rest of the night went. We would talk then kiss then have sex again and repeat until it was 6 in the morning. Best all nighter ever.

We didn't want to go to sleep because we just wanted to spend every awake moment together. Cheesy but who cares. The sunlight poured through the window lighting up the room. Harry's eyes were closed and his chest was slowly going up and down andI was afraid he had fallen asleep but I still played with his hands admiring everything about him.

I studied his tattoos on his wrists seeing the familiar details I never forgot. I lightly traced the ones on his arms rubbing over his soft toned skin. I rested my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat that soon lulled me to sleep.

•••••••••••••

i know its short but i really wanted to update that much needed chapter.

READ COMMENT VOTE

-katherine:)