Chapter 2

EMILY'S POV

Brandon and I hung out for the rest of the night just as best friends and it was great. It felt so good to get Harry off my mind just for a few hours because I know he'd visit me in my dreams and when I woke up in the morning.

It was about 1 in the morning and Brandon said he had to leave because of classes tomorrow. I sighed finishing unpacking my suitcase. I grabbed the shower basket and filled it with my shampoos and conditioners then grabbed a towel and walked to the community showers.

My breath hitched in my throat when I remembered the last time Harry came to visit me and we showered together bringing more tears to the corners of my eyes.

FLASHBACK ***

"I want to show you around New York" I smiled and his whole mood changed into a happy Harry.

"Okay can I use your shower?" I laughed at the question since he's never been to college and hasn't realized that we don't have our own showers.

"What?" He sheepishly smiled not having a clue what I was laughing at. It was adorable.

"Harry at college there's one big shower room we don't have our own"

"So am I going to sneak into the girls shower?"

"Yep and it's early anyway I don't think that many people are going to want to take a shower at 9:00"

"Will you be taking a shower too?" He smirked.

"Yeah but I need to shave so I'll need my own stall" I grinned back watching his expression of desperation grow.

"I'll get out then let you shave"

"Someone is needy this morning"

"I haven't seen you in two weeks much less naked"

"I can't believe you just said that" I laughed covering my blushing face.

"Alright well let's get this show on the road" He said getting out of the bed. I groaned before following his actions and grabbing my shower basket.

"How many different soaps do you need?" Harry asked gaping at the amount of things in the basket.

"A lot. I have different shampoos ad conditioners for different times"

"Girls are so weird" He said as we entered the bathroom.

"Alright now be quiet so people don't know you're in here" We tiptoed over to a stall and I pushed him in it so if anyone where to walk past us they would only see me. Harry took his sweatpants off leaving him in his black boxers which I've missed so much. I intently watched as he teasingly pulled his t shirt off revealing his tattoos and toned abs. Next were his boxers. Now he was fully naked and I couldn't stop staring.

"Looks like I'm not the only needy one here" He winked. "You're turn" I smiled and rolled my eyes before taking my big t shirt off exposing my breasts and my thin black underwear. His eyes focused on my body and were filled with lust. Harry's hands firmly grasped my hips and pulled me in the stall with him. I was pushed up against the cold shower wall and he kissed my neck slow at first but it became faster.

"Harry" I moaned.

"Shh they'll hear us" My eyes met his and he was smirking down at me. His fingers tugged at my underwear slowly slipping them off. The urge for him to touch me grew more and more. He tossed the panties out of the stall and turned the shower on. I was out of it's way so I only felt the mist of cold water.

"Touch me Harry" I whispered. He gladly accepted hoisting my legs around his waist. He softly kissed my lips before I felt his finger slowly ease into me. I gasped through the kiss but enjoyed the feeling.

FLASHBACK OVER****

I stepped into the shower and took my t shirt and shorts off then turned the water on waiting for it to warm up. I quickly showered because I was still tired and walked back to the dorm room. I should probably go find a job tomorrow since I quit being One Direction's manager. Yeah that didn't go well.

FLASHBACK**

I wiped away the tears as I pushed through the paparazzi to get to the front desk.

"Can I get the soonest ticket to New York City?"

"The flight leaves in twenty five minutes" The lady at the front desk handed me a ticket and and I paid then got security to get rid of the paps. I closed my eyes finally feeling a sense of peace until my phone rang. It was management.

"Why are there pictures everywhere of you at the airport? Are you leaving?"

"I quit"

"What? You can't quit!"

"Yes I can. You destroyed my relationship and I'm quitting!"

"We'll double your salary if you stay"

"You can double my paycheck that I still need but I'm not working for your sick company anymore" And with that I hung up not wanting to hear another word.

FLASHBACK OVER**

I changed into a fresh t shirt then turned the lights off and snuggled up under the warm duvet before falling into a deep sad sleep wishing Harry was next to me with his arms draped over my waist. But that won't happen again.