Chapter 1

Hello there🤗

How are you all??
I was kinda in the mood to write so I started a little story^^ It was supposed to be a oneshot but well... I've always been the type to write more than necessary and somehow my oneshot turned into a 6000 word story😅 And I haven't even reached an ending yet... 😅😅
Seems like I just started a new little series😉

Well, like I said, I tend to unnecessary ramble on... So here is the first part of the fic.

Let me know if you have some thoughts on it!😄

Seriously, no more talking now😅 Enjoy the first chapter!

🕳️🕳️🕳️🕳️🕳️🕳️💜💞💜🕳️🕳️🕳️🕳️🕳️🕳️

„Why isn’t it raining?“ Taehyung mumbled to himself.

He brought his hand up to shield his eyes from the scorching sun that was clearly mocking him. You would expect that on such a sad day it would rain cats and dogs, maybe a little storm to appear but no, there was not even one single tiny cloud in the sky. Instead the sun was shining brightly but with a light breeze that stopped them from getting too hot. The perfect weather.
Nature definitely wasn’t on his side.

Today was the day he helped his best friend - and secret crush since two years - Park Jimin to move in with his boyfriend Min Yoongi.

Taehyung sometimes really questioned his sanity; who would help his crush to move in with some other guy?!

But what should he do when his best friend asks him to help with these damn puppy eyes he’s got, looking all weak and vulnerable? Hah! Weak and vulnerable, as if! He knew really well that Jimin was nowhere near to being weak and vulnerable. Especially since he met Yoongi.

Jimin always had his own mind and would attack anyone that dared to try and hurt what he cherished.
But he did have his own set of worries, too and was really self-conscious before.

Taehyung had always tried to make him more self-confident, complimented him whenever there was a possibility and showed him how much he meant to him. But Jimin – although thankful for it – never truly believed him, saying he was just doing that since they were childhood friends and such.

Only after Yoongi appeared in Jimin’s life he got more confidence. Yoongi did what he couldn’t and Taehyung was glad for that. Of course he was also envious since he had wanted to be the one to help Jimin but more than that he was just happy his best friend had learned to cherish himself.

Therefore it was hard to actually dislike Yoongi.

Min Yoongi, also mockingly called Suga by his friends because of his sweet gummy smile, was a hard working guy with a cold face and a warm heart. Those that don’t know him easily get the impression that he’s a lazy ass, almost apathetic and really rude to top it off. But everyone that takes the time to get to know him, learns that he his only always sleepy because he’s so passionate about his work that he often cuts his sleep and that he may say harsh words but that they were always true and meant to help. Yoongi cared a lot for the people that he liked, he just didn’t display it in public.
Except for Jimin.
The little cheat managed to make the cold city guy so whipped for him that he couldn’t hide his feelings for him. His eyes practically oozed tiny little hearts whenever he looked at him.

Not that Jimin was one bit different! Well he probably was since he showed his affection not only with his eyes but clung to the older every chance he got. But this was nothing new since Jimin always had been a cuddler, he just changed his favourite cuddling subject from Taehyung to Yoongi.

Taehyung was abruptly tore out from his reminiscencing when something ice cold slid down his back and was caught at his waist where he had tucked his shirt into his trousers. It seemed like an ice cube by the form of it.

He shrieked and turned his body in every possible angle, trying to avoid direct skin contact while getting the ice cube out. When he finally managed to fetch it and pull it out it wasn’t hard to find the culprit. He was still standing or more like bending right next to him, laughing his ass off while holding his stomach, tears in his eyes from laughing too hard.

It was Jeon Jungkook, the little rascal. The other guys in the back were also laughing but Jungkook was the only one near enough to be the evildoer.

Jungkook was Yoongi’s little cousin. Or better said younger cousin, since he was clearly taller than Yoongi and probably two times as bulky. He came together with Jung Hoseok, Yoongi’s and Jungkook’s other cousin, to help them move.

Taehyung had met Hoseok already once before. He was a nice guy, bubbly and bright, leaving you no other chance than to like him.

But it was Taehyung’s first time meeting Jungkook today.

At first he seemed a bit shy but they still hit it off really well together and as soon as Jungkook got more comfortable in his company, Taehyung got to see the mischievous side of him.

Only proven once more when he had stuffed a f**kin' freezing ice cube down his back.

“So you find this funny, Jungkook?” Taehyung asked, pointedly harmless, throwing the cube in the air before fetching it again.

Jungkook, who noticed the danger ahead of him, stopped laughing but kept a wide grin on his face and straightened his back.

“I thought you were hot since you were talking about rain. I only wanted to help you out to cool down a bit.” he retorted.
Seems like he had heard Taehyung’s muttered words from earlier.

“Want some more?” Jungkook asked, pointing to the cooling bag three steps away, filled with more ice cubes.

“Hmm, let me think about it” Taehyung replied, taking a step closer to Jungkook, throwing the melting ice cube in his hand up once again, acting like he was seriously thinking about it. “Hmm... I think this one should do!”

That said Taehyung sprinted forwards, trying to get his revenge by stuffing the ice in his hand down the younger’s shirt – an eye for an eye. Unfortunately Jungkook had already expected it and therefore he was fast enough to dodge it and run away.

But Taehyung wouldn’t let it go so easily and ran after him, not being able to contain his joy any longer and laughing out loud like Jungkook.

They ran for quite a while – Jungkook clearly being the faster one, toyed with him by running back and forth, getting slower so Taehyung good fetch up only to sprint ahead again when he nearly caught him. Taehyung, being stubborn, wouldn’t give up until Jungkook finally stopped running, panting heavily but grinning from ear to ear.

“Okay, okay, you're win. I could actually use that ice now." Jungkook said, nodding his chin towards Taehyung’s hand while fanning himself with his shirt. "Somehow, it's suddenly gotten hot.”

Taehyung laughed and then laughed even harder when he looked at his hand. Jungkook was confused at first but joined him when he saw the thin ice flake in Taehyung’s hand that once was a cube and had melted to this sad leftover piece.

“What a pity!” Jungkook said when they finally calmed down a bit. “No cooling ice for me then.”

He winked at Taehyung before he lifted the hem of his shirt to wipe the sweat on his face.

Nice abs’ Taehyung thought, looking at the revealed stomach of the younger. But he didn’t take the time to ravel in them and instead approached the other who wasn’t looking and grabbed his neck with his ice cold hand.

“Yeah, what a pity!” Tae replied while Jungkook shrieked, and let his hand wander further down his back, causing the other to stumble forward and drawing up his shoulder blades in the attempt to avoid the sudden cold.

Taehyung laughed again and thought to himself that the weather maybe was right; it wasn’t actually that bad of a day.