Bonus Chapter

Annyeong~

Finally, it's Bonus time!🎉
Well, it was about time, wasn't it? 😜

Now, here it is! And I hope you'll like it!

I guess you still know the drill..? If not:

WARNING:

¡SMUT AHEAD!
Read at your own discretion!

_______________________________________________________

Taehyung threw Jungkook's keys on their usual spot before taking off his shoes. He had driven home since Jungkook had had a few drinks to celebrate his birthday.

Jungkook first insisted that he wouldn't drink since he was the one who drove them there but Taehyung reassured him that he wasn't so keen on alcohol anyway and could gladly pass this time. Only after some serious convincing of Taehyung, Jimin and even Yoongi the younger finally had given in, saying that next time he would drive home so Taehyung could enjoy.

Taehyung meant it when he said he wasn't keen on alcohol so he didn't really need to accept the younger's offer and would discuss it with him when the time arrived but for now he thought it was better to just keep his silence if it made Jungkook feel better.

That's how they got home quite late, Taehyung still distressed over Yoongi's strange behaviour but slightly tipsy Jungkook was oblivious to it. Not that he minded, he'd rather forget about it and hope that Yoongi was back to normal the next time they met.

As he crouched down to take off his right shoe as well he heard Jungkook close the door behind him and then a light groan. Taehyung turned around to see what was wrong - sure the other was tipsy but not to a state where he should have physical reactions. Yet as he looked at the younger his expression was almost pained.

"What's wrong, Kook?" he asked and hurried over to see if he could help somehow.

"It's not fair, you know?" he younger replied, looking him straight in the eyes.

"Eh?"

"It's really not fair." The other mumbled, more to himself now than Taehyung.

"What? What is not fair, Kookie?" Taehyung asked, a bit relieved since it didn't appear to be something life threatening.

"You bending over right in front of me and looking so damn good." Jungkook answered dead serious. "Do you have the slightest idea how hard it is to hold back while all I can think about is you in that exact same position just without clothes and me standing behind you?"

Jungkook sounded so grave Taehyung couldn't help himself but laugh. That seemed to sober up Jungkook a bit, enough at least that he averted his eyes and worked on his own shoes. When he stood back up Taehyung slung his arms around the younger's waist from the back.

"You know, Kookie" Taehyung whispered into his ear seductively, "I can't see a reason why you have to hold back."

A guttural moan was all he got in return, that and the speeding heartbeat he could feel even through the thick layers of clothes separating them, catching up even more as he let his hands slowly roam deeper. Jungkook caught them right before he reached the growing bulge underneath his jeans.

"Tae..." It sounded so pained Taehyung actually got worried if the other was hurt somewhere but there wasn't much he could do since his hands were hold captive in an iron grip.