Chapter 46

Annyeong~

I’m late, I’m so sorry!!

It’s totally not like I had the last week off and had a lot of time to write – oh wait, it is! Well, to my defence, I was at my parents home from Wednesday to Friday, thought I’d write it on Saturday but then I spontaneously got to watch the “Love Yourself World Tour in Seoul” Movie and since it only played on the 26th… Yeah, so that’s my excuse ;)

Anyway, as a way to make it up to you, it’s a longer chapter!^^

⁺       ˚
.  *     ✦     .      ⁺   .⁺       ˚
.  *   ✦     .      ⁺   .
.      ⁺       

„I love you, Kookie.“

Another kiss to his stomach followed before Jungkook repeated his words.

“I love you, Tae.”

Taehyung’s body felt warm inside out, happy about the younger’s feelings and glad that they had resolved this fight so fast. He didn’t want to imagine what would have happened if Jungkook went off without listening to him first. The previous experience wasn’t something he was keen on reliving.

By now Taehyung knew Jungkook was a rather hot-blooded guy and that he wasn’t thinking straight when angry. Therefore he was glad he had managed to make Jungkook calm down and listen to him. After all Jungkook was really reasonable once he got over the first rage he just needed to get him to rest for a moment, to stop his train of thoughts so he could actually focus on anything else than said thoughts. Taehyung made an internal note to remember this for future arguments.

Taehyung’s hands detangled from Jungkook’s hair to emphasize is face instead and tilting it upwards, getting lost in the beautiful brown eyes that looked up at him with so much feeling.

Keeping the eye-contact Taehyung bent down slowly, hovering just above Jungkook’s face, caressing his cheek tenderly with his thumbs before he let his mouth sink down on Jungkook’s. The kiss was light with barely any pressure behind it but it lasted. When Jungkook slightly opened his mouth Taehyung enclosed his upper lip between his own, changing to the lower one and back again. Jungkook answered the kiss with just as much feeling but without letting it get heated.

After a while Taehyung’s neck and back started to hurt. Unwilling to stop the bliss of this sweet kiss he lifted his knee and placed it behind Jungkook’s leg on the bed. Jungkook seemed to understand what he was trying to do so he leaned back a bit for Taehyung to sit down with less struggles. As soon as he was straddled on Jungkook’s lap he came back up, chasing Taehyung’s lips.

As much as Taehyung loved the slow, tender kiss he also wanted to get a taste of the younger, wanted to savour him on his tongue. Once the thought crossed his mind he couldn’t get it out of his mind again.  He brushed the tip of his tongue over Jungkook’s lower-lip and when Jungkook willingly opened his mouth Taehyung didn’t hesitate to let it explore deeper into the inviting wet hollow where Jungkook’s own tongue already awaited his.

When Jungkook tightened his hold around his waist Taehyung let himself gladly being pulled closer. Feeling Jungkook’s soft body spiked over and over with hard muscles pressed against him gave Taehyung a reassuring sense that he was really here, right there in his own arms, and that he wouldn’t go away. He wouldn’t wake up to an empty bed again.