Bonus Chapter

Annyeong~

How have you been, guys?
Here's a little something since the last chapters were rather vmin centered and... Well... Not so happy... 😉

So yeah, I hope you'll like it!

______________________________________________________________
________________

"I'm home, Kookie."

Jungkook didn't react to him. Better said he was straight out ignoring him. After all Taehyung could clearly feel his muscles tense under his fingers. He was also pretty sure that he had heard him even though the other was pretending to listening to music. In the past few weeks Jungkook had proofed that he had amazingly good ears and the fact that Taehyung couldn't hear any noise from his earphones though he was standing so close to him let him think the volume was either quite silent or he had turned it off completely.

In Taehyung's opinion it was ridiculous to act like this since he could tell that Jungkook clearly noticed everything going on around him but he knew he was the one at fault in this situation so he got to be patient with the hurt younger. He softly removed Jungkook's earphones and put them down the desk in front of him.

Jungkook's gaze was trained on the screen of his laptop in front of him but his eyes were not focusing on it. Taehyung was sure he didn't register anything that showed there.

"Hey Kookie, I'm sorry. Jiminie didn't mean what he said." Jungkook's whole body stiffened at the mention of Jimin's name but he still didn't show any other reaction to Taehyung aside from his involuntary muscle movements.

"This all got pretty messed up, huh?" Taehyung started aother try to get Jungkook's attention and talk it out. He wanted to explain everything and he wanted to confess his feelings but he didn't want to do it while Jungkook was literally showing him the cold shoulder. He wanted it to be a special moment and not something Jungkook could interpret as a desperate attempt to get him back.

Taehyung's fingers trailed along Jungkook's hard muscles to his ear. He knew it was unfair to attack the younger on his week spot but he didn't care. As he caressed Jungkook's ear he opened his mouth once again to explain what happened but the only word he got out was "Jiminie-" before he was cut off.

He didn't know what it was that made Jungkook snap but the younger suddenly shot out of his seat, spinning around and grabbing Taehyung's wrist near his ear rather roughly. Taehyung was too surprised over the sudden change to not stumble backwards as Jungkook pushed forward until he was pinned against a wall.

Jungkook's grip was hard and unforgiving, his body pressed tightly against his, leaving him no opening. But it was the first time Jungkook looked him in the eyes since this morning and the feelings swirling around behind those beautiful dark orbs had Taehyung's throat clogged up.

"Kookie..." he started meekly but Jungkook wasn't in the mood to listen to him. Taehyung had only a moment to register Jungkook moving forward before his lips already hit his own. Jungkook was kissing him hard and with no room to avoid. It felt desperate.

He had planned to talk it out with Jungkook first but if this was what Jungkook needed right now to feel secure he would by no means stop him. There was still enough time to speak about everything after.

Taehyung gave in to the kiss, opened his mouth and welcomed Jungkook's brisk tongue in his mouth, entangled his own tongue with it. Taehyung itched to touch Jungkook, hold on to him and draw him closer as he kissed him deeper but his hands were still restricted in the younger's iron grip. So the elder didn't have any other option than to hook his leg around Jungkook's to draw him closer.