Chapter 11

Annyeong~

Here is the next chapter, sooner than expected since I was a little creative this weekend😄
Also coz there were a few 'complains' about the cliffhanger...😉
So yeah here I am, giving you this little peace offering😁😈😈

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ♡ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

“Jiminie, I have to tell you something.”

Taehyung looked Jimin in the eyes and took a deep breath, letting it out heavily again.

“Jiminie, I’m pregnant and Kookie is the father so we plan to get married and live together. It would be an honour if you coul-“ he didn’t get further since Jimin threw a tambourine at him.

Taehyung ducked to avoid the object thrown with murderous intent and pulled Jungkook along with him since he had still his arm around the younger’s neck. Unfortunately, that resulted in the tambourine hitting the surprised Jungkook right on the forehead.

“Aaagh~ Hyung! ” the latter whined instantly, hands darting to his head.

Jimin was immediately on his feet and hurried over to see if the maknae from their little circle was all right. Jungkook though pretended to be scared and tried to hide behind Taehyung; he was definitely okay seeing how he acted. Taehyung was relieved since Jungkook had gotten hurt because of him after all.

Once Jimin was knew that Jungkook was fine he gave them both a light clap on their heads causing Jungkook to whine again. Taehyung laid his hand on Jungkook’s and pulled it softly away from his forehead to see if the younger had any visible traces from his encounter with the flying music instrument.

Jimin may look small and sweet and was the first one willing to smile but he was the scariest when angry.

Taehyung loved and adored Jimin but when his friend really got angry he ran away as fast as possible because his friend had a brute strength one wouldn’t give him

Therefore Taehyung was now a bit worried that Jungkook actually could have a huge bump or even a little wound. Luckily he seemed unhurt. Taehyung softly caressed Jungkook’s head to make sure there was no bump.

Jungkook flinched a little as soon as he touched his skin and Taehyung searched the other’s eyes, ready to apologize for hurting him.
He wasn’t aware they had gotten so close though until he met two burning dark eyes. They captivated him and his heart skipped a beat in that moment.

“You actually are dating, huh?” Jimin’s voice tore them out of their trance.

“Told you I was pregnant” Taehyung responded while shifting back a little and looking up at Jimin who was still standing next to them.