Chapter 22

Annyeong~

How are you doing in this beautiful - hot - summer?
I'm sorry if the chapter seems a bit awkward! I'm only truely satisfied with the ending, I had some trouble writing the rest, changing it up around five times I think...
Well I hope you can still enjoy it!

°  •    . °     °   • . °.   •°.  . • °  °  •   • .  ° •   •°.   .  .

When they heard the frontdoor open, Taehyung and Jungkook rushed back into the living room, pretending nothing just happened.

Taehyung noticed that Jimin took quite some time to close the door again, as if he were hestitating to enter.
Only when Jungkook said something along the line that there weren't many boxes left he heard the click that came from shutting it.

As soon as Jimin appeared from the hallway he took a long look at their dishevelled appearance, their messed up hair and focused a bit longer than necessary on Jungkook's neck and arched a brow while a wicked smile spread on his lips.

At least he kept his comments to himself.

“We waited for you.” Taehyung finally said to fill the awkward silence.

“With unpacking I mean.” He added as Jimin’s second eyebrow shot up as well, probably imagining something totally different.

“Oh, okay. Sorry it took so long.” Jimin replied, holding up his phone as explanation. “But I guess you didn’t really notice my absence anyway. Seems like you had fun without me.” He added almost amused, making the others avoid his eyes.

“Okay, since we’re already at a break how about we get something to drink first?” Jimin asked, now smiling at them genuinely. He already went for the kitchen, knowing exactly where his friend usually stashed his supplies but was stopped by a half panicked Taehyung.

When Jimin was headed to the kitchen, Taehyung remembered the mess he and Jungkook had left behind before...
Taehyung’s finally solution to get out of the younger’s hurtfull spanking had resolved in a hot make out session in the kitchen with the evidences of it probably still lying around. They'd have to do a thorough cleaning later!

Somehow Taehyung didn’t want the other to know more than he already seemed to guess. Jimin didn't need to know what they'd just done in the kitchen.

“Wait, Jiminie!” Taehyung half yelled and went for his friend, thinking about a way to make this seem less awkward. “Uhm... Technically you're the eldest, right? You were born first among us so you should just sit down and relax. It's the maknae's task to bring us something to drink after all, don't you agree?”

“It’s okay, I can...” Jimin started to deny the offer but stopped midsentence when he saw Taehyung’s expression and seemed to realise something.

“Oh...” was all he said before he actually turned around and sat down on the couch.

Throughout their little talk Jungkook had already been to the kitchen and came out with three cans of coke now. He handed one to Taehyung and one to Jimin before he opened the last one for himself.

Taehyung already wanted to open the can when he remembered something from earlier.

“Jiminie wait!” He shouted, giving his friend half a heart attack.

“What now?!” The other demanded to know, still shocked.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook sternly who responded with a grin. “Which one is it?” he asked, pointing fore and back between his and Jimin’s coke.