Bonus Chapter

Annyeong~

Now, now, now, they finally made up!!! But what would a good reconciliation be without some good old sm- erm... ssssspicy ramyeon?!

So here it is! Sit down and get your chopsticks ready!!

⁺    ˚
. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .⁺    ˚
. *   ✦ .  ⁺   .
.     ⁺ ⁺

Taehyung waited for Jungkook to catch up with him and outstretched his hand for the younger to take it. He smiled widely as Jungkook embraced it in a strong grip, squeezing it assuringly. But for Taehyung it wasn't enough, he had to make up for the weeks he hadn't been able to touch the younger at all, so he pulled Jungkook in hug.

Jungkook smoothed his body only too willingly against Taehyung's, ravelling in the feeling. Taehyung turned his head slightly and placed a small kiss on Jungkook's neck before he nestled his cheek back against Jungkook's.

It wasn't even intentional when Taehyung brushed the younger's ear with the edge of his mouth but he couldn't help the smirk when he heard the other's breath hitching. This time when he started nibbling softly at his ear it was fully intentional.

Jungkook's body tensed and his embrace tightened as Taehyung continued his teasing, now sucking on the earlobe and tossling the earring with his tongue, using his hand to rub the other ear.

There was a sharp intake of air before Jungkook started directing him to their apartment, pushing Taehyung backwards without loosening his hug in the slightest. Taehyung giggled but proceeded with his task.

At the stairs Jungkook hauled him up and Taehyung slung his legs around his waist as the younger started to climb up, only the additional weight stopping him from taking two stairs at once.
Taehyung used the opportunity to rub his quickly hardening crotch against the other's every time he took a step.

The veins on Jungkook's neck were growing and sticking out invitingly either from exertion or the attempt to hold back his moans and Taehyung sank his mouth right upon it, sucking on it until the sensitive skin beneath bruised, leaving a huge hickey clearly visible for everyone who looked in his direction. If the younger wanted to try a stunt like last time and disappear on him again after fucking him to paradise he should at least be reminded of who he belonged to.

Rather pleased with the thought of Jungkook being marked as his, Taehyung latched his mouth on the other's neck again in a different spot and continued his task all the while he still dry humped Jungkook's waist and massaged his ear with one hand. With his other hand Taehyung nestled on Jungkook's button-down, opening it just enough for his hand to sneak in and play with his nipple.

Jungkook was breathing hard when they reached the door but judged by the strength of his grip around his waist and his ass, Taehyung guessed it was only partly to the strenuous exercise. His theory was strongly supported by the hard bulge pressing against his.

Taehyung moaned when Jungkook pressed him up against the wall and lifted his head to kiss him, hot and heavy, one hand still on his butt, the other stroking up and down his thigh.

Jungkook broke away long enough to only mumble one word before he attacked Taehyung's mouth again with his tongue: "Keys?"

Sighing unwillingly Taehyung slowly unhooked his legs and slipped to the floor, fishing blindly for the keys in his pocket. The task got obstructed by Jungkook who immediately pressed his advantage with Taehyung pinned between him and the wall. Not that Taehyung minded, he couldn't have enjoyed it more. But although his brain didn't function as well as normally due to his blood preferring his nether regions, he was still able to conclude that it wasn't the best idea to continue their reunion outside where their neighbours could catch them every moment.