Chapter 45

Annyeong~

Another week's gone by so without further ado let's start with the next chapter so you got something to read until there are subs for Jimin's VLive....^^

⁺       ˚
.  *     ✦     .      ⁺   .⁺       ˚
.  *   ✦     .      ⁺   .
.      ⁺        ⁺

“What the fuck, Tae? What is this supposed to mean, huh?” Jungkook shouted.

Taehyung flinched under the intensity and opened his mouth to explain once again but Jungkook apparently was not finished yet.

“First you go on and on over being in love with Jimin, putting me in my place all the time. Then, when I finally gave up and set you free you chase after me, don’t think I didn’t hear from others how you asked around. You tracked me down and had me crawl back like a fool! You made it seem as if I were you’re fucking everything. Only this morning you had a god damn panic attack when you thought I was gone but all the while your boytoy was stashed just in the room next door?!” Jungkook exclaimed.

Jungkook gave Taehyung time to deny and the elder could see even through the obvious anger how desperately he was waiting for Taehyung to speak up, to give him any kind of remotely reasonable explanation but Taehyung was too stunned to react. How did he even end up in this situation again?

When Jungkook didn't get an answer he turned around and Taehyung knew he would get to their room, dress, fetch his things and then disappear again probably for good now if he didn’t do anything.

“Jeon Jungkook!” Taehyung yelled after the younger.

Jungkook didn't stop, he didn't even let show if he had heard Taehyungand just continued his angry strides toward their bedroom. Taehyung’s legs finally started to work and he hurried after him, his earlier guess coming true as he found Jungkook just zipping up his pants, eyes searching the room for his shirt.

Taehyung paused at the door, the younger was stronger and more agil than him so he wouldn't have a problem dodgeing him when Taehyung approached him but there was only one exit out of the room so Jungkook would have to comfront him directly if he wanted to leave.

Taehyung was thinking feverishly of what to do, trying to figure out a way to convince Jungkook to stay and listen. He couldn't go through the same pain once more. Faced with the hurtful memories of the still fresh past he suddenly remembered something.

“You promised.” Taehyung mumbled

“Huh?” Jungkook had stopped in the middle of buttoning up, his fingers visibly trembling even from afar as he fought to get the buttons through the small slits,and looked up at Taehyung. His expression clearly showed he had not a clue about what the elder was getting at.

“You promised to listen to me first before making assumptions. You promised so keep your fucking word and listen now! Please!” Taehyung’s voice grew louder as fear got hold of him more with each word.

Jungkook looked guilty for a moment, either because he had forgotten about his promise so soon or because he could hear the anxiety in Taehyung’s voice. Whatever it was that made him feel bad it was probably also the reason why he gave in at last.

Jungkook was the first one to avoid his eyes and nodded as a sign he would listen. He sat on the edge of the bedjust where he had been hours earlier when Taehyung had thought he had left again. He made a note to himself to ask Jungkook later what he was doing then.

The thought made Taehyung smile to himself. His mind was already making plans for the future though they were currently struggling with a fight. Was he that convinced they would stay together anyway?