Chapter 21

Annyeong~

It's saturday again and I'm here with my weekly update^^
It's something light and playfull this time to make up for the rather sad OneShot. I hope you'll like it!

°  •    . °     °   • . °.   •°. . • °  •    ° .   °  •   • .  ° •   •°.   .  .

Thanks to Jimin’s organized help they were able to finish faster than expected. Jungkook had gotten a grip of himself too. Wearing some of Taehyung’s clothes seemed to have calmed him down enough or given him some sort of self-assurance he needed to think rationally again.

The youngest did like Jimin after all. They always had gotten along well ever since Yoongi had introduced them – mostly because Jimin found Jungkook adorable and Jungkook couldn’t help but fall for Jimin’s cute charm.

Taehyung on the other hand was able to forget about his confusing feelings for the both of them for some time as they all joked around, more playing around than unpacking.

They had made a game out of it – whoever unpacked and organized the least in one hour got punished by a slap on the butt. Jimin had first suggested a flick to the forehead but Taehyung had refused vehemently, knowing all too well how strong of a flick the cute little boy could actually produce. Jungkook – always the curious type – didn’t believe him before getting a little sample of his own when Jimin almost cracked his skull in two. There was still a red line on his forehead where Jimin’s small finger had hit him.

Taehyung, always getting distracted easily, had lost the first two rounds miserably. Jungkook had been the first one to hit him and for the first time since they met Taehyung cursed the other’s beautiful muscles. The hit burnt on his behind like hell but even through the pain he could have sworn Jungkook had rested his hand longer than needed on his tortured body, soothing the place where he was hit and making it burn from a totally different reason than the pain.

The second time it was Jimin’s turn to slap and he too didn’t go easy on him. Of course both of them were right handed and therefore went for his left butt cheek. It’d be a wonder if he could still sit on it by the time they finished.

When Taehyung glanced up after Jimin's turn he caught a glimpse of dissatisfaction on Jungkook’s face and feared the other’s earlier mood would return again but it was only a short flash and as soon as he noticed Taehyung’s worried gaze he pulled his mouth into a smile.

In their third round Jimin got a call from Yoongi and stepped out to take it after making them swear to wait for him before continuing – none of the two actually planned to keep the promise. When Jimin still hadn’t returned after five minutes though they slowed down and allowed themselves a little break as well.

Taehyung got up and went to the kitchen to catch himself a cold coke –Jungkook on his trail. The elder opened the fridge and bent down to get two cans from the bottom as he heard a light chuckle from behind.

“Did anyone ever tell you how beautiful round and plumb your butt is? It really is! But hyung... has your left butt cheek always been bigger?” the younger asked cheekily, provoking his own luck.

“Just wait until it’s your turn!” Taehyung threatened and tossed him his can of coke – not before giving it a good old hard shaking. Jungkook laughed heartily and caught the can, carefully placing it on the counter beside him.

“Well Jimin hyung did allow me to spank you however I want earlier, didn’t he?”

“And just what right does he have to do so?” Taehyung arched a brow.