Chapter 14

Annyeong~

Sorry I'm a bit late with this one...! I had a lot to do and also wrote other stuff first so yeah.. I'm sorry! And I have to add that the next two weekends don't look better so I might be late again...

Anyway I hope you like this chapter nevertheless!

⁺       ˚
.  *     ✦     .      ⁺   .⁺       ˚
.      ⁺        ⁺

Three weeks had gone by in a flash and it was finally the day of the big moving.

It was really busy since not only Bogum moved out but also Jungkook in on the same day. They had wanted to arrange the dates differently but their schedules only allowed it on that very day.

Of course Jimin had teased them with it, saying they just couldn’t wait even a day longer than necessary to move together - completely ignoring the fact that he was one of the reasons they couldn't rearrange it, always being busy just like the others who volunteered to help.

When they happened to be together in those moments Jungkook and Taehyung usually played a little skit like being so madly in love they couldn’t bear the distance between them anymore. It was nice how well the younger went along with his sudden acts. But they only did it when they were alone with Jimin. It was still a bit awkward when Yoongi was around...

Jungkook seemed not to mind it that much but Taehyung couldn’t help feeling like he misused the younger for his own benefits, especially after the look Yoongi had given him when he heard it for the first time. Taehyung couldn’t forget how the elder’s eyes turned sharp, examining him, going back and forth between him and Jimin. If there had been a doubt left in Taehyung as to Yoongi being aware about his (not so) secret crush it had vanished in that moment.

Yoongi clearly thought that Taehyung was using his little cousin to either fill the void of not being able to have Jimin or even worse to play a trick on him to make him jealous.

Therefore it was no surprise when Yoongi was against their moving together. The only reason Taehyung had made it out alive was that Jimin never once had left the room.

After a heated discussion Taehyung had been thrown out by Jimin himself, telling him he shouldn’t worry and that Jimin would better talk it out with Yoongi alone.
When Taehyung had called Jimin the next day he had still been in a bad mood so the talking obviously hadn’t gone well. After a little while though Jimin had hung up telling him he’d just gotten an idea.

Ten minutes later he had received a text from Jungkook saying not to worry about anything and that he’d take care of it.
Every phone call from Taehyung after that had gone directly to the mailbox. Three hours later Jimin had finally called him to inform Taehyung that the moving would take place like planned and that Yoongi even had declared himself ready to help move Jungkook’s stuff.

Taehyung never got to know how exactly Jungkook was able to change Yoongi’s opinion like that since he wouldn’t tell him and not even Jimin had been allowed to join their discussion. But whatever it had been it worked better than thought. Yoongi even apologized to him (in Yoongi style, nothing fancy) and asked him to take care of Jungkook.

It wasn’t necessary to tell Taehyung that he’d regret it if he dared to play dirty on Jungkook – Yoongi's tone and body language told it all. But the request was honest, the elder seriously entrusted his little cousin to him, believing in Taehyung’s character that was loved so dearly over so many years by his own boyfriend and now even managed to captivate his cousin that Yoongi adored like a little brother.