Bonus Chapter

Just Another Smut Bonus^^

°  •    . °     °   • . °.   •°. .
        . • °  •          ° .            °  •   • .  ° •   •°.   .  .

And Jungkook's reply made it clear that he didn't take it as a joke.

“Yeah, we should.”

However none of them moved. They kept staring at each other, being well aware of the steadily growing hard bulges pressing against one another.

Taehyung drew his finger gently along Jungkook’s jaw and before he knew it they were back at kissing. Exploring the other’s wet mouth with their tongues while sparring over getting the upper hand, unconciously starting to grind their bodies against each other.

This continued until Jungkook held on to Taehyung’s hips in a tight grip, keeping them in place while he occasionally pushed his own upwards, contolling the rhythm. Taehyung groaned when Jungkook touched his bare skin under his shirt, moving his hands along his sides and then down his spine until he actually decided it was in the way and removed it completely.

Jungkook used the short moment when Taehyung was distracted by the shirt that was tugged over his head to turn him over so that he was lying on top of him now. The elder hadn’t time to complain even if he'd wanted to, since Jungkook was back at kissing him once again.

The younger was fucking skilled in what he did and Taehyung wasn't able to formulate coherent thoughts anymore as Jungkook’s hand slipped under the waistband of his trousers, palming his throbbing cock. His hand didn’t have much room to move, it made it thrilling in a way just as if they were doing something prohibited like making out in public and Taehyung moaned by the thought of it.

Jungkook however seemed frustrated with the situation and decided to create some more space to move freely. He removed his hand and stopped the kiss to push himself up smoothly and got further down where he opened Taehyung’s pants and tugged them down his hips along with his boxers. Taehyung helped getting rid of them as good as possible by raining his hips and kicking them from his feet. He was now lying in full glory in front of Jungkook who took him in with lust filled eyes.

Jungkook shortly locked eyes with him before he went back staring at his cock that was now in one of his strong hands, already dripping with precum. He stroked his thumb over the slit in the head, circling around, spreading the droplets, slicking him up. Still, Jungkook seemed not satisfied with the amount of slick and bent, taking him in his mouth without warning.

Taehyung moaned and bucked his hips by the feeling of the wet, hot mouth surrounding him, sucking on him. Jungkook slowly moved his head down, taking in as much as pissible and flattened his tongue along his shaft when he got up again. He repeated that action in a torturing slow rhythm, each time taking in a bit more. Taehyung curled his fingers into Jungkook’s hair, moaning insanely.

He couldn’t help the thrusts his hips made, making Jungkook gag a few times when he hit the back of his throat. The younger finally removed his mouth with a plop, leaving behind a wet trail of saliva, when Taehyung's thrust had gotten erratic. Taehyung was thankful for it, he didn't want to come just yet but he had found himself unable to stop either. So Jungkook drawing away before he reached his high was the only solution. Nevertheless, Taehyung whined over the absense of stimulation,which Jungkook answered with a few hard strokes - not enough to make him come but barely holding him on that cliff.

Taehyung caught Jungkook’s gaze when the younger's hand slowed down and saw his faint smile. “Sorry hyung, but your a little too big for me to take you in to max. But I like to challenge myself so with a little training...” Taehyung’s cock throbbed against his stomach by the promise lying in those words.