Bonus Chapter

“I’m good at everything.”

“Oh... That theory is first to be proven. And I exactly know which part I want to test out first.” Taehyung said and pushed himself up, grabbing Jungkook’s neck with one hand to draw him closer and explore the other’s talent in kissing.

Taehyung had to admit that this point went to Jungkook – the younger was exceptionally good at kissing. Thankfully Taehyung didn’t have the time to even think about where he had learned it, too occupied with marvelling in the feeling itself.

Jungkook was curious and liked to explore. It’s not like it was their first kiss – by far not! But the feeling was still fresh and there was still a lot to discover. But Taehyung wasn’t any less eager.

The kiss had started slow, first only a tender meeting of the lips but it soon evolved into something more heated when Taehyung started to nibble on Jungkook’s lower lip.

The elder was fascinated with the form of Jungkook’s mouth. How his upper lip was so thin and strong and on the other hand his lower lip so full and soft, perfect to bite and suck between his own lips. He remembered also how good this combination had felt wrapped around his dick just a few hours earlier.

Taehyung moaned into Jungkook’s open mouth from the memory and felt himself get hard. His growing bulge immediately met by the younger’s leg since Taehyung was still snuggled around him. The warmth combined with the hardness of Jungkook’s muscles made Taehyung rut himself against the younger’s leg, who teasingly flexed his muscles there as soon as he noticed the elder’s hardness growing against him. Offering just enough friction to appeal his cock and wish for the sensation but by no means enough to satisfy his needs.

Well, two could play this game!

Taehyung traced his fingers down Jungkook’s abs, going lower and lower just until he reached the waistband of his boxers. There he let his fingers rest, stroking softly here and there, playing with his navel, going up with his hand palmed on Jungkook’s abdomen just to slowly go south once more, never reaching beyond the low sitting waistband, except for a few 'accidental' brushes over the steaming tent in the younger's underwear.

Jungkook let out an unsatisfied groan and bit down just hard enough into Taehyung’s lip to make him understand how displeased he was with the never ending teasing – even though another part was obviously interested in Taehyung’s doing as it waved proudly to him underneath Jungkook’s underwear when the elder detached himself from Jungkook to sit up and get in a more comfortable position.

As soon as Taehyung had broken the kiss, Jungkook opened his eyes that were dark with lust and searched the elder’s surely equivalent widened pupils, catching in time the satisfied smirk on Taehyung’s face upon seeing Jungkook’s demise.

Before he knew what was happening Taehyung found himself lying on his back, pressed down to the blanket that had covered him half-heartedly just before, with Jungkook on top of him.

The younger had reversed their positions and was now looking down at him with a smug smile as he slowly rubbed his groin against Taehyung’s waist.

He knew it was meant to tease him but Taehyung was fascinated with the look on Jungkook’s face. The smugness and cockiness suited him too damn well and Taehyung felt his lower regions react once more.

Jungkook had placed himself preciously so he wouldn’t touch Taehyung’s dick while he rubbed off on him but it wasn’t like Taehyung hadn’t two functioning hands. He needed one to pull Jungkook down into a kiss to wipe away that smirk but with the left hand, his dominant hand, he went for his straining erection.