Chapter 8

“You’re a cheater!” Taehyung burst out dropping the game console and trying his best to look as intimidating as possible.

But Jungkook just laughed at him. “You’re the cheater, hyung! You were the one always trying to distract me. How’s it my fault you kick yourself out the game on your last try to push me aside?! Just accept that you lost!”

“Rematch!” Taehyung demanded.

“Sure! But not now.” Jungkook agreed, standing up and stretching his legs that were numb from sitting for too long. “It’s already 5am.”

“Why not?! Are you afraid I’d beat you this time? Cause I’ll do exactly that!” the elder provoked.

Jungkook just smiled at him and stretched the rest of his body; exposing a bit of his stomach when he lifted his arms over his head. Taehyung had to admit that the V-Line that led to his pants was hella sexy.

Over all had the younger a really attractive body. Taehyung had seen even more of the younger’s stomach today thanks to Jungkook being lazy and not wanting to carry around a towel with him so he wiped his sweat with the hem of his shirt instead. Well, the abs that appeared underneath were worth seeing, no wonder he wasn’t afraid to show them. The same applied to the rest of his body; Jungkook was toned!

Taehyung snapped out of his mesmerized state when he heard the other snicker. His gaze flicked up to be met with a pair of sparkling eyes and a wide smirk.

“I’ve got photos of me if you want. You can have it for 10 bucks.”

“Screw you!”

“For another 10 bucks.” Jungkook said shrugging his shoulders then laughed as he stepped aside quickly to avoid the pillow Taehyung threw at him.

“Seriously, was this morning all an act? How could you turn form this innocent, shy guy to this frivolous playboy in not even a day?!” Taehyung asked acting appalled.

Jungkook seemed insecure for a moment until he noticed the twitch in Taehyung’s mouth corners that destroyed his attempt of hiding his smile.

“Must be your influence, Taehyungie hyung.”

“I told you to stop it with the Taehyungie, haven’t I? And what influence are you even talking about? I’m a pure child, unlike you.”

“Yeah, sure! And Namjoon hyung is a genius cook.”

“Well, he’s a genius. And he got himself a great cook. Counts, I’d say.” Taehyung smirked at him. “But now seriously, what caused the change?”

Jungkook seemed unsure of the answer. He looked at the side and drove his hand through his hair for some time. Taehyung didn’t want to pressure him but he was still curious of the answer so he just kept silent. After a while Jungkook looked back at him and shrugged his shoulders.

“I don’t know, honestly. I’m shy with strangers, always had been. When I meet new people I hold back and keep to myself, let the others talk and such. It usually takes a long time until I’m comfortable with someone and can show more of myself. But with you... I don’t know how you did it but I felt at ease as soon as I met you. It’s hard to describe; it kinda felt like you’d accept me however I am. And when I spent some time with you and found out that your sense of humour was similar to mine and I don't know how to explain, it's like we got a connection right away. Well it's just a feeling... But it felt like I could let loose with you and so I did without even knowing.”

Taehyung jumped to his feet and grinned from ear to ear when Jungkook finished. “Aw~ Kookie-ah... You’re so cute!” he said approaching him. When he reached him he snaked an arm around his shoulders and tussled his hair with his other hand. “My, my! Hyung here will take good care of you!”