Chapter 33

Annyeong~

It's already time for the next update... Time is running so fast!!
Well, I hope you like it and please enjoy😘

____________________________________________________

Taehyung woke up as his half asleep self wasn’t able to find anyone besides him. He was already used to Jungkook lying next to him, being still fast asleep as Taehyung usually woke up sooner – even though he would normally fall asleep again right away.

This morning though Jungkook was nowhere to be found by Taehyung’s searching hand. The lingering warmth telling him it hadn’t been long since the other had gone. Deciding it must hace been the bathroom where he disappeared to Taehyung let his head drop back into the pillows to sleep some more. Only when he heard faint shuffling in the room he forced himself to open his eyes.

Jungkook indeed wasn’t lying next to him, nor was he in the bathroom. No in fact he was standing in front of the bed, camera in hand and obviously taking pictures of Taehyung sleeping.

When the younger noticed that Taehyung woke up he stopped whatever he was doing and looked at the sleepy person, insecure if what he did was okay with Taehyung or not. It wasn’t exactly everyone’s dream to be photographed while being unconscious.

Taehyung though never had been shy to get his picture taken so all he did now was stretch in bed to loosen his sleep stiff joints and smiled lazily at Jungkook, who automatically reached his camera up again and snapped another picture.

“What you doing?” Taehyung asked with a  raspy voice after just waking up.

“Making sure to get a good grade at the project I told you about.” Jungkook grinned at him behind the lense.

"And getting some good shots for lonely nights." He added, grinning mischievously.

It only took a second for Taehyung to remember their previous talk, ignoring for now the dirty comment. “Ah, the ‘Basic-Needs’ photo project?”

Jungkook nodded but didn’t take his eyes of the camera.

“So you’re going with sleep?” Taehyung asked, more awake now than before since his interest won over the remainders of sleepyness.

Jungkook looked at him, shortly cocking his head as if he were considering Taehyung’s question. “Partly, but not only.”

“What else then?” Taehyung asked curious.

“Take a look yourself. You had photography as well, so if you can guess I should be save.” Jungkook said passing the camera to Taehyung who took it and slipped to the side a bit so Jungkook could sit down next to him. As soon as the younger was seated, Taehyung leaned his back on Jungkook’s chest, snuggling into him so the both of them could look at the tiny display.

Taehyung expected just normal shots of him but Jungkook’s photos had something he didn’t expect: feelings! They weren’t just snapshots taken carelessly but everything harmonized. The angle positioned him perfectly on every picture, the lightning making them either soft of erotic or both, bringing out the beauty of his body and face to the fullest. But the most remarkable trait of the photos was the feeling every single one emanated.

It was not exactly logical since it were only pictures, a moment recorded by a dead object incapable of feeling something itself not even printed out yet but Jungkook had managed to infuse them with feelings as if it wasn’t simply a photograph he was looking at but the scene itself shown through Jungkook’s eyes. It was mesmerizing.