Chapter 9

Annyeong~🤗

How are you coping ARMY? I died... Several times... And still at it!

And that's exactly the reason my updates got dragged a bit... Sorry!^^
But well, here it is! Hope you enjoy😄

🕳️🕳️🕳️🕳️🕳️🕳️🍫💜🍫🕳️🕳️🕳️🕳️🕳️🕳️

Taehyung was the first one to wake up. His body was cuddled up to Jungkook's as if it was the most natural thing already. Well, he had to admit that it felt great.

Most people in his situation would probably back away once they woke up but Taehyung had always been a lover of the warmth that emanated from another person. It somehow had the ability to warm him not only outwards but also inwards.

So instead of backing away, he actually hugged a little bit harder.

Aside from his affection for skinship it also didn't feel right to move around in Jungkook's place while the other was sleeping. It could be interpreted as snooping around if he looked through his stuff on his own. Hence he hadn't anything to do and decided to enjoy the lazy moment.

Taehyung briefly thought that he could simply stand up and go home since he came here with his own car but then just opted for staying put. It would feel way too much like a one night stand and that was definitely not what happened. And yes, it did just feel very comfy.

Judged by the sunlight that fell through the curtains it must have been already noon or early afternoon. It was still early considered the time they went to bed.

Taehyung groaned quietly when he realised that this meant he would have trouble to fall asleep that night and therefore be all tired on Monday. But whatever, it was really cozy now, he wouldn't worry about tomorrow.

Since he was bored Taehyung started playing with Jungkook's hair when he heard the familiar sound of a notification. He desisted from the younger and fetched his phone. Of course it was Jimin checking up on him to see if he got home save and to thank him once more for his help the day before.

Since he wasn't in the mood for the call he'd surely get if he told Jimin that he was still at Jungkook's he decided to avoid the topic by joking and typed that he ran over three people and a bunny under the influence and therefore was currently at the police station. He snickered to himself when he read Jimin's answer 'Be nice to ur cellmates. How could u run over a bunny, u murderer!!?!!!!?!?'

The noise managed to make Jungkook stir from his motionless sleep. He moved on his side and threw an arm over Taehyung's back who had turned on his stomach to text with his buddy. It seemed as if Jungkook was ready to fall right back into dreamland but Taehyung was hungry and tired of lying around so he decided to act.

"You awake?"

Jungkook opened his eyes shortly but his unfocused gaze didn't even seem to register him and right after he closed them again. Taehyung chuckled upon the sleepyhead. He had already noticed the other having a really deep sleep earlier that night.

Taehyung didn't know if it was the sound of his deep voice, the warmth from his back slowly seeking through his shirt to Jungkook's arm along with the movement of his muscles or the memories creeping back into his mind but Jungkook's eyelids flew open again and he finally focused his gaze on Taehyung.

It took a few moments for Jungkook to fully comprehend what was going on but as soon as he did he retrieved his arm right away and looked away. Taehyung giggled upon the cute embarrassment from Jungkook.