Chapter 28

Annyeong~

For those who actually wait for my updates there are some notes at the end of the chapter.
Except from that please enjoy😄

WARNING: a bit of foul language!^^

_______________________________________________________________

“Taehyungie... You know, 1. September? Actually that’s Jungkookie’s birthday.”

“...say what?”

“Yesterday was Jungkookie’s birthday...”

This time it was Taehyung’s turn to keep silent. Not for long though since Taehyung soon started to curse in a way that would have put a sailor to shame.

“F*ck, Jiminie! Why didn’t you tell me sooner? And why the heck didn’t HE tell me sooner?!” Taehyung asked exasperated, not really expecting an answer.

“God!” Taehyung groaned leaning back in his seat and hiding his face in his hands. “I look like a f*cking idiot! Even Hobi hyung came... I should have known as soon as I saw Hobi hyung that something was up! I mean you all just helped him to move in on the weekend, why else would there be a need to visit him so soon?! And he even paid for dinner!” Taehyung continued letting his hands sink onto his lap after ruffling frustrated at his hair, more rambling to himself than actually talking to his friend.

Jimin let him go on, knowing Taehyung had to calm down first before he was able to listen to any arguments at all. Taehyung kept complaining for some more with Jiminie listening patiently until the first heat was gone and Taehyung was just left feeling dejected.

“Why didn’t he tell me, Jiminie?” he suddenly asked quietly, unsure as to why his so called boyfriend wouldn’t mention such an important event to him.

“I don’t know Taehyungie. It’s for the best if you ask him yourself. Maybe he just forgot it himself over the whole moving and all.”

“Who would forget their own birthday?!” Taehyung exclaimed, causing Jimin to chuckle.

“Well, not everyone is as narcissistic as you and me.” Jimin replied.

“Narcissistic... You’re right. What if he tried to tell me but I was too busy with myself?” Taehyung started but was immediately stopped by a furious Jimin.

“Taehyungie! Stop. That. Crap. ASAP! You know I hate you blaming yourself! Not when I know perfectly well what a beautiful human being you are!”

“Talk for yourself.” Taehyung huffed, not missing the irony of the situation since usually Jimin was the one to search fault in himself. Thankfully it had gotten better once Yoongi had entered his life.

Jimin groaned annoyed but didn’t try to contradict him.

“Where are you now?” Jimin asked, changing the subject.

“Still at ‘Hope World’. Or more like in my car on the parking lot. I got your call right when I was about to leave. Why?”

“Good, then how about you fetch the both of you something nice to eat tonight as a belated birthday treat and then ask him over dinner why he didn’t tell you. I’m sure there is a really harmless explanation. We are talking about Jungkookie here after all. Maybe he was just too shy to tell you himself.”

“What do I do if he’s mad at me for forgetting it?” Taehyung asked quietly.

“First, you can’t forget something you didn’t know in the first place. It’s not only your fault, Taehyungie.” Jimin reassured his friend. “Second, did he seem mad this morning?”