Chapter 35.1

Annyeong~

The week is over, so here is your update😊
Some of you were eagerly awaiting it, therefore I hope it's good enough...

Thanks for all the theories of what's maybe gonna happen - I love to read your thoughts and opinions! And of course also your support! Thank you so much!! 💜

__________________________________________________________

Jimin and Taehyung were sitting in silence in a small restaurant in his neighbourhood. Though it was small it's architecture allowed them to sit in a little booth on their own, more or less in private. Jimin had ordered two bottles of Soju to start while Taehyung requested for some Pajeon; he needed to get something in his stomach first before he could start drinking.

After half the omelette was eaten and Jimin had downed ¾ of the first bottle all on his own in silence, Taehyung thought it was time to talk. Normally his job consisted mainly in listening and supporting everything Jimin said since the latter would usually talked fine on his own oncr he's started. But he needed a little push to let loose.

"So, what did Yoongs do?"

Jimin grabbed his cup and downed it in one shot and refilled it before he looked at Taehyung.

"He told me to leave you alone." Jimin said looking into Taehyung's eyes while speaking but concentrated back on his drink once he was done.

"Huh?" Taehyung asked, not getting what Jimin was saying at all.

"That I shouldn't meet nor talk to you." The angry tone had left Jiminie's voice and now it sounded rather like whining.

"What! Why?!" Taehyung asked shocked. Why would Yoongi ask something like this of Jimin?
Of course he knew about Taehyung's feelings but he seemingly had known already for a long time so it didn't make sense to suddenly care. Also, he knew the two of them were inseparable and contacted each other every day. It was clear that Jimin would suffer from not seeing his platonic soulmate and Taehyung didn't think Yoongi was actually capable of hurting Jimin like that. And it was even more clear that Jimin would never just leave his friend behind just because someone told him to, especially not when there wasn't a really good reason.

It suddenly dawned on Taehyung that Yoongi might have told Jimin about his feelings towards the same aged guy to give him a good enough reason. Taehyung felt nervous by the thought that his secret got revealed, on the other hand he also felt relieved. And only now he realised how much of a burden this secret had been on him all this time.

But then again, Jimin didn't seem as if he had found out. He hadn't changed one bit in his behaviour - except the anger at Yoongi.

Taehyung didn't get it. Even more so as he remembered how happy Yoongi had seemed the previous night. Had it all been fake? Why in god's sake would he suddenly demand something so abstruse of Jimin?

Taehyung waited for Jimin to continue but his usually very talk active friend kept his silence really well today. It wasn't until Taehyung asked once more for Yoongi's reasons that he started to talk.

"Because I apparently keep getting between the two of you."

"Who? Yoongi and me?" Taehyung asked still not getting what this all was.

"No, you idiot! Not Yoongi, Jungkook! I mean you and Jungkookie."

Jimin took another shot while Taehyung was too baffled to say anything. Yoongi had told Jimin to step back so he wouldn't interfere with Jungkook and him? Was that it? Was that why Yoongi had seemed so happy on Friday night? Because he saw how much they had progressed? Had he seen how much Taehyung actually cared for Jungkook? That he was serious about Yoongi's dear cousin and had finally moved on from Jimin?

...that he had moved on from Jimin? Taehyung halted when he realised what he just had thought. Had he? Moved on that is. Were his feelings for Jungkook already bigger than those for Jimin?

Taehyung sank back into his seat. Jimin had fallen silent again and Taehyung was glad he hadn't to concentrate on him right now because his mind was one big mess full of his own problems. When had all of this happened? When the heck had he fallen so hard for Jungkook?!

Taehyung reached for his own cup that had been untouched until yet and drank it in one go. Maybe getting wasted wasn't that bad of an idea.

_______________________________________________
_________________

It's a bit short right? I'm sorry!! But I promise to do another update before wednesday!! So look out for it😉

Borahae💜