Chapter 17

When they finished eating, Taehyung wanted to make himself useful and said he’d do the dishes. Unfortunately as he attempted to clear the table his cutlery slipped off the plate and landed on the floor with a loud clang.

Jungkook just looked at the forlorn knife that way lying only millimeters away from Taehyung’s bare foot, then at his bandaged pinky finger, stood up, took the plate out of his hands and shoved him towards the living room. “Seriously, you can’t be trusted with anything around the kitchen. No wonder Jimin forbid you to use a knife altogether!”

“But-“ Taehyung started to protest only to be cut off by Jungkook.

“If you want to help you can continue to unpack my things. In the meantime I do the dishes, how about that?”

Taehyung wasn’t really satisfied with the solution since he wanted to help Jungkook and in his mind it was the least he could do after the younger already cooked them dinner. But the firm voice and strong hand of the other that pushed him towards the room next door didn’t really leave him any choice.

Once Jungkook had successfully delivered him to the living room he disappeared in the kitchen once more, not after making sure to take to box along that had ‘kitchen’ written on it. He’d really  need to show the guy that he was totally capable of handling sharp items or he would be using plastic replacements for the rest of his life.

Well, he’d take care of that some other time. Now he wanted to show the younger his thanks for the nice dinner and help him with his stuff. Taehyung got back to where he had left off before his stomach had demanded attention.

He was halfway through with the second box when Jungkook came back from the kitchen. He leaned in the doorframe and watched Taehyung unpack, smile in place but missing his shirt. Taehyung had to remind himself to stop gawking if he didn’t want to look like an idiot.

“Enjoying the view?” Taehyung asked, remembering the dream he had a few days ago started exactly like this.
A warm chuckle escaped the younger’s throat.

“What happened to your shirt?” Taehyung asked as neutral as possible, not daring to look in Jungkook’s direction.

“Got wet.” Was all Jungkook said as if it was enough of an explanation.

“And you don’t have any other shirts to wear that you have to walk around half naked?” It sounded like a joke but Taehyung kind of wished the other would wear something, anything since he really got distracted in his train of thoughts by this sexy af trained upper body! Jungkook had the body of a Greek stature with his abs, the firm chest, his biceps, the broad shoulders and the nicely packed thighs could be seen even through his jeans.

“Actually yes.” Jungkook responded to his previous question which Taehyung had to really think about to remember what it had been. To his luck Jungkook added some more information. “My summer shirts are still somewhere in those boxes. To be exact in the one right behind you.” He said, pointing at some point behind Taehyung’s head.

The elder turned around and hesitated on what to do. It was Jungkook’s right to walk around however he wanted in his own home. And after all they were both men, when the guy wanted to go around in underwear then he had all right to do so since he now lived here. On the other hand Taehyung could already feel his body react to Jungkook and it wouldn’t do his image any good if he wasn’t able to control himself over something as little as a bit of naked skin,so avoiding any temptation would be best.

He decided he could always bring up the excuse of not wanting Jungkook catching a cold and turned for the box he had point at previously. He had to crawl a bit over the floor to get it since it was barely out of reach.

To Taehyung’s surprise none of the boxes was labelled with clothes or anything alike. He turned his head for Jungkook to ask which one he meant and had a crazy déjà vu when he was met with Jungkook checking out his back view.

The heck, this was way too close to the... sensual dream he had had only days ago. Was this another dream? But it felt too real to be one!

Taehyung slightly pinched himself to make sure he was awake. The movement caught Jungkook’s attention until he looked the elder in the eyes. Taehyung could tell Jungkook’s arousal even from this distance and it sparked the already lit flame even more in him.

Under Jungkook’s observant eyes Taehyung stood up slowly, the air between them catching fire. Later on, none of them was able to say which one moved first or if they move at the same time, all they knew was that they suddenly were press up against each other in a fierce kiss.

It didn’t have anything to do with the gentle kiss from earlier as it was so desperate and raw with lust. They’re hands were all over each other while their tongues fought over dominance and both struggled to get even closer.

In all the haze and lust Taehyung remembered bits of his dream, especially the part of him being pressed up against the wall. His body moved on its own with his thoughts and pushed Jungkook backwards to said wall.

What Taehyung didn’t calculate was that this wasn’t a dream and that there were boxes and other stuff littered around everywhere. Only when Jungkook stumbled over something and fell, tearing Taehyung along, he realised his mistake.

Taehyung couldn’t help the laugh when he saw Jungkook’s surprised expression and after overcoming the first shock Jungkook laughed along with him, giving Taehyung a good shaking as he was still lying on top of him.

They slowly caught their breath but when Jungkook pulled out a squashed stack of hats with a groan from underneath his back they bursted once more.

Taehyung propped himself on his elbows and looked daringly down at Jungkook. “Maybe we should move this somewhere less crowed.” He suggested jokingly, wriggling his eyebrows. Only when he saw Jungkook's eyes dilate he noticed that he licked his lips unconciously.

And Jungkook's reply made it clear that he didn't take it as a joke.
“Yeah, we should.”