Prologue

I silently climbed up a tree, observing the visitors. They went inside the dojo with my cousin, Xander. I jumped to another tree to get a better look. There was about four older visitors, all boys. Then a boy and a girl (probably twins) ran and hugged the boy with blue hair, who seemed vaguely familiar. 

The boy with blue hair challenged Yugo to a battle. Personally, I didn't like Yugo. He has a bad temper and hates to lose, especially to visitors.  Yugo won the first battle with a ring-out finish. I frowned. That was inevitable. The Shakadera Special could take days, sometimes weeks to get used to from newbies at beyblade. But it looked like the blue haired kid had figured something out. 

Huh, I thought. This kid might actually be good. Some leaves rustled over my head. I looked up. I wasn't the only person watching them. 

'Ukio, might as well show yourself,' I said loudly. Ukio dropped in, clad in blue. 

'So you noticed me did you?' he smiled. 'I wonder if any of these kids are actually good. Blue haired kid is so going to lose to Yugo.'

'Too bad he just won,' I smiled, gesturing to the dojo. Yugo's Yegdrion lay in pieces on the stadium.

The a new boy entered a room, white-haired. I couldn't fully see his face, but something about him seemed familiar as well.

'Let's go, Ukio. Time to meet some guests.'