Decisions

Your POV

'(y/n), wake up. (y/n)!'

I blearily waked up and rubbed my eyes. I yawned. I caught sight of Shu making breakfast. Last night seemed like a dream...did I actually kiss Shu? 

'(y/n), you have a letter?'

'Huh?' I blinked in confusion. Who would send me a letter? Valt passed me the letter. Why did the letter look so fancy? It was made from a creamy thick paper, stamped with a red mark. As I looked closely to the red mark I noticed it had a...sun? Why would it have a sun? Who would it be from? Then an annoying voice popped in my head.

'Zac the Sunrise, that's who!' echoed Zac in my head. It all made sense.

I opened the envelope and a piece of parchment fell out.

'Zac the Sunrise, blah blah blah, has invited you to join his own professional National team...the Superstars?' I burst out laughing. 'As if I'd join him!'

I took my phone out and texted him my response. Sorry Zac, but I couldn't handle being on a team with him!

'Oh! You have his number!' gasped Nika in delight. 'Can I?'

I gave her my phone to copy down his number.

'So, who's team are you going to join? The Bey Club or the dojo?' asked Daigo. My immediate answer would've been the dojo two weeks ago, but I was way closer to the Bey Club already. And I didn't know if I could handle being on a team with Ukio and Yugo.

'I actually don't know...' I admitted. 'Guess I'm a little stuck.'

'Join the Bey Club! Please! You can be closer to Shu too!' pleaded Valt.

'Who said I wanted to be close to Shu?' I laughed, hoping he didn't hear me. 

'Um..you did?' Valt replied. 'Last night, when you fell asleep all you muttering about was being close to Shu and dating him. It was quite funny, really.'

'Does Shu know this?' I started panicking.

'No he was asleep. Why? You want me to tell him?' 

'No, don't! Just...don't blab to him, alright?'

'Um ok...anyway club registrations for nationals are coming up soon, so you have to make up your mind, and quick!'

'I will....'

--------------

After breakfast, I climbed back the mountain to the dojo.

'(y/n)! Where have you been? We've been worried sick!' exclaimed Xander, rushing up to me and giving me a bear hug that crushed my bones.

'And explain this video!' Yugo said angrily, shoving his phone with a video of me and Valt running and doing the dare.

'Calm down, everyone! That was just a dare.'

'You played truth or dare...with the Bey Club? That includes Shu, right?' Ukio asked me suspiciously, dropping out of nowhere.

'Yes it does,' I glared at him. 'But didn't you spend your whole night with Mei?'

Ukio blushed and disappeared into the shadows again.

'So (y/n)! Better start with our National team training!' announced Xander, leading me to the Shakadera Special. I gently pushed him off me.

'Sorry Xander, I just don't know right now,' I bit my lip.

'Don't know about what? The team battle?'

'Yeah...the Bey Club has already invited me, same with Zac's team, the Superstars.'

Yugo laughed. 'And why would you join any of them? (y/n) you're loyalty is right here, in this club! Now let's go to training!' He grabbed my arm.

'No!' I yelled, pushing him. 'I-I just need time to think.'

I ran to my room and collapsed on my bed as all the thoughts and worries consumed my head.

Who should I choose?

-----------

No seriously, who should I choose?

Comment which team you want, either Superstars, Bey Club or the dojo. Pls comment, bc I seriously don't know which one!

REMEMBER...VOTE...COMMENT...SHARE!!!!

COMMENT YOUR OPINION! I WON'T BE UPDATING UNTIL SOMEONE DOES!!!!